Harrison Bailey….

cbhunter

It's not on front page of volnation so I say it don't have any legs.

I do look for him to transfer and agree it will be a good move for him. I'm a huge fan and Will wish him well if he chooses that route. Apparently isn't very good in our style offense but I believe he will be a stud in a pro style offense. Hopefully not with anyone we face on a yearly basis.

THEdonkey0515

It's expected.

I think the staff is hoping Milton improves this season, and he is the guy to beat out again in 2022.

Heupel has a 4* qb commit, and im guessing they try for another transfer also.

Bailey is the most hyped 3ed string qb in college

cbhunter

I think the staff is hoping Milton improves this season, and he is the guy to beat out again in 2022.
lord i hope they don't put us through the Milton misery again. Hooker has earned the right to be the starter even it 22 assuming he comes back for another year. He does have a year of eligibility left thankfully!

THEdonkey0515

lord i hope they don't put us through the Milton misery again. Hooker has earned the right to be the starter even it 22 assuming he comes back for another year. He does have a year of eligibility left thankfully!
O I didn't think hooker could come back next year.

cbhunter

Yes that made my day.

I just seen where he spent 4 years with tech, and now one with the vols. Just automatically thought he was done in college.

So next year should be same as this year hooker QB1..... Milton QB2......
He is a redshirt Sr. So he took a redshirt one of his years at tech. Then Covid year, 2020 did not count against anyone's eligibility.

wayne

That's the sad part, why not run an offence he can run. Make adjustments.
I don't know, I guess because running the most prolific Tennessee offense in the last 30 years is working pretty good.
This the 2nd coaching staff that has Bailey 3rd string. He's there for a reason.

PalsPal

I don't know, I guess because running the most prolific Tennessee offense in the last 30 years is working pretty good.
This the 2nd coaching staff that has Bailey 3rd string. He's there for a reason.

:D Pretty obvious, isn't it?

I watched some of his high school games online because of the hoopla. He had a lot of talent around him, and a big chunk of his yards was after the catch. I don't think his arm is all that.

Latest posts