Hardwoods Turkey Hunt/ The wife kills a Giant (Video)

Setterman

Dam nice bird and hunt.

a couple of items not that you asked lol. You're a good turkey hunter, why not dump the decoys? Also, why do you continue to call when you know the bird is coming? Without the dekes you'd be picked off or hang birds up constantly. Is the non stop calling when they are close for the camera?

it drives me nuts as a non decoy hunter, because of making those past mistakes

TreyB

Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

Homgister13

Dam nice bird and hunt.

a couple of items not that you asked lol. You're a good turkey hunter, why not dump the decoys? Also, why do you continue to call when you know the bird is coming? Without the dekes you'd be picked off or hang birds up constantly. Is the non stop calling when they are close for the camera?

it drives me nuts as a non decoy hunter, because of making those past mistakes
I call because I love to hear em gobble and you can get away with that when you have decoys. There was a reason I was calling in this video when the bird was in sight is because my wife could not see the bird so I was trying to make him gobble to give her an idea where he was. Like I've said before I used to kill them all the time without decoys but it's so much more fun watching their reaction to the decoys and just witnessing closer encounters instead of having to pull the trigger as soon as you see them, thanks for watching

TreyB

I call because I love to hear em gobble and you can get away with that when you have decoys. There was a reason I was calling in this video when the bird was in sight is because my wife could not see the bird so I was trying to make him gobble to give her an idea where he was. Like I've said before I used to kill them all the time without decoys but it's so much more fun watching their reaction to the decoys and just witnessing closer encounters instead of having to pull the trigger as soon as you see them, thanks for watching
Please keep posting the videos

Setterman

That makes sense, and I understand where you're coming from. I have enjoyed your videos, even if I have to stare at a plastic turkey 😉

Latest posts