Sold/Expired Handi-Rifle 280 Rem

348Winchester

I have a very nice blue/walnut, 26 inch barrel, Handi-Rifle in 280 Remington caliber. It comes equipped with a scope and sling. The scope is a Tasco I believe. It also comes with a full box of Winchester Supreme 160 grain silvertip cartridges in nickel cases, 3 rounds Remington 150 grain Core-Lokt bullets and the remaining 17 rounds of brass. A box of my reloaded Hornady 162 grain BTSP over 51 grains of IMR-4350. This is a very accurate load! A set of RCBS reloading dies, a full box of 100 Hornady 139 grain Spire Point bullets, and about 1/2 box of Hornady 162 grain BTSP bullets. My phone number is 423-628-6418, call after seven in the evenings or respond here and I will get back to you. I'm in Morgan County near Rugby. I'm willing to meet in Crossville, Knoxville, or Harriman. I have no way to take pictures for I do not have a cell phone. The rifle is in very good condition. Asking $325 OBO.

348Winchester

Not anytime soon. Maybe this evening. Send me your phone number and I'll send you some this evening. It is in excellent condition. Any flaws on the rifle are so small they would not show up in a photograph.

Latest posts