handgun scope

iowavf

?For those of you who have a handgun with a scope, what scope are you useing? I have a 44 mag with an old red dot and would like to upgrade the scope for deer hunting.

iowavf

My shots will be from setting in the blind so I have time and the deer will be standing or walking at the most. I like the red dot but thinkinh about getting a scope.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
I have a Simmons pistol pro Hunter 4x32 and it works like a champ. I've shot a few does with my ruger super Blackhawk 44.

iowavf

41Magnum":1jrnakw2 said:
I have/use Bushnell 2x6, Trophy Bushnell 2x6 Elite, Simmons 4x, and a Weaver 2.8x8. All are good scopes and none have failed me.
Thanks, I've looked a couple of those and they're on my list.

Travis G.

I have about every handgun scope from 2x fixed to 3-12x variable. In my opinion the 2x fixed makes things seem further away so I tend to gravitate to the 4x fixed. However, the typical 2-8 variable is pretty good all around scope. I like Leupold and the bushnell elite scopes most. Also forgot weaver they tend to make a decent handgun scope

Wiley

Any interest in a Tasco Pro Class from the days (1990s) when that particular scope was on par with Bushnell? Crystal clear Japanese glass if I'm not mistaken and the scope is in pristine condition.

CHRIS WILSON

Currently using a Nikon Force XR 2x20. Not sure they're still available though with Nikon getting out of the scope business but there may still be some out there.

iowavf

Wiley":28sv8opi said:
Any interest in a Tasco Pro Class from the days (1990s) when that particular scope was on par with Bushnell? Crystal clear Japanese glass if I'm not mistaken and the scope is in pristine condition.
Thanks, friend has a Weaver he took off a handgun and said I could try it.

Latest posts