Had a rough 24 hrs/Prayer request

Outdoor life

I started today early in the morning hearing bangs on my wall, for me to come downstairs to learn that my mom was being taken to the hospital by ambulance. She was so sick (vomiting) and dehydrated, that she could hardly stand, let alone walk.

She spent all day in the hospital, and I stayed for most of the time.

I've noticed that this happens every 2 weeks or so, to where I can almost time it out when she will get sick. Each time it seems to be getting worse. And each time she goes to the doctor/hospital they say the same thing "stomach flu".....that can't be or I wouldn't be able to time it out, and I think the others in this house would get sick as well.

Please pray, that she gets better/let the doctors find what's really wrong.

catman529

Dang that doesn't sound right, they need to find out what the problem is, I wouldn't buy the "stomach flu" either...

Prayers sent for full recovery, whatever it may be.

Bowdacious

Prayers sent for her. Make her go to a gastroenterologist. Go with her if she is the type to not tell everything that's going on. Stomach flu doesn't hit every two weeks. I hope they figure it out.
My Aunt went thru much the same thing for months. She had developed a serious allergy to wheat gluten at age 70.

Outdoor life

Bowdacious said:
Prayers sent for her. Make her go to a gastroenterologist. Go with her if she is the type to not tell everything that's going on. Stomach flu doesn't hit every two weeks. I hope they figure it out.
My Aunt went thru much the same thing for months. She had developed a serious allergy to wheat gluten at age 70.

I already told her next time she's going to one. Funny you mentioned that allergy to wheat gluten (Celiac Disease), cause I have it as well. It took half a year of sickness before they found out what it was on me. So she told the doctor what I have, and the doctor said, that it tends to hit children and not adults, so I don't think they even checked even after asking them too.

Latest posts