• Help Support TNDeer:

Habakkuk 3:17-19

Volbuck777

17- Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labor of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: 18- Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. 19- The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

Thank you lord for salvation and grace this morning. This day feels like the beginning of the end, but I take refuge knowing, that your will, will be done and I’ll rest easy knowing that my faith is in you Lord and you alone. I’ll raise my voice now more than ever for you, because I believe friends and family, like many others have been the forefront of the demise of the greatest country on earth. But Lord this isn’t my home and I watch for you daily. I am but a stranger to this world and it’s growing more plain to see by the minute. I give you all the honor, praise, and glory. For you are worthy. In Jesus name Amen.

Some of you will see this as depressing but know my devotion and prayer this morning was brought to me by the Lord and it’s to uplift the Christian. Just thought I’d share.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Snake

Supporter
Amen brother sad and hopefully we will endure but like you said my home is not here. MY journey is almost complete as I reach my elderly years its just sad to see the country some have died for be stolen away by thugs from inside . We who believe know God is in control and wrong for us to pray out of God's will .

I know we've used this scripture over and over but maybe now more Christians will take heed .

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

bwgarrett3

Part of my Bible reading was in Mark 13 this morning. The word "Watch" jumped out at me like never before!

vs. 34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
vs. 35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
vs. 36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
vs.37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

jag1

Something that has been running through my mind as I think of the other side and how they support positions that we as Christians and conservatives can't align themselves is this. We want justice on evil and those who support and/or promote evil. Scripture tells me several things. 1. He will judge in His due time not mine. 2. He chastens those who are His. 3. I Peter 4:17. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

As a Christian, I must begin with myself and how I conduct my life. My prayer this morning was for our country and our church that revival would break out and we would be the salt and light we're called to be.
Hang in there guys, as somebody said the other day....we win in the end.

DoubleRidge

Something that has been running through my mind as I think of the other side and how they support positions that we as Christians and conservatives can't align themselves is this. We want justice on evil and those who support and/or promote evil. Scripture tells me several things. 1. He will judge in His due time not mine. 2. He chastens those who are His. 3. I Peter 4:17. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

As a Christian, I must begin with myself and how I conduct my life. My prayer this morning was for our country and our church that revival would break out and we would be the salt and light we're called to be.
Hang in there guys, as somebody said the other day....we win in the end.

AMEN Brother!! AMEN!!

DoubleRidge

Little long...but in addition to the great scripture and comments that have been shared....see II Corinthians chapter 4:

8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

11 For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

14 Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.

16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

jag1

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
That's good stuff there. We wrestle not with flesh and blood but principalities. Have to remind myself of that. I appreciate this thread.

tndave59

Little long...but in addition to the great scripture and comments that have been shared....see II Corinthians chapter 4:

8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

11 For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

14 Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.

16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
This has lifted me out of some dark deep valleys for the past decade or so....

larry ipock

All great posts. It helps to be reminded of these truths. I know we're to pray for our leaders,
17- Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labor of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: 18- Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. 19- The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

Thank you lord for salvation and grace this morning. This day feels like the beginning of the end, but I take refuge knowing, that your will, will be done and I’ll rest easy knowing that my faith is in you Lord and you alone. I’ll raise my voice now more than ever for you, because I believe friends and family, like many others have been the forefront of the demise of the greatest country on earth. But Lord this isn’t my home and I watch for you daily. I am but a stranger to this world and it’s growing more plain to see by the minute. I give you all the honor, praise, and glory. For you are worthy. In Jesus name Amen.

Some of you will see this as depressing but know my devotion and prayer this morning was brought to me by the Lord and it’s to uplift the Christian. Just thought I’d share.

Not depressing at all! All great posts! With all that's happened, and may happen, it's good to be reminded of all the truths quoted here. I think the LORD sometimes lets us see just how evil and depraved society really is, so from our hearts we can say what John said in Rev. 20. Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Jon54

Great testimony.

Latest posts