Guntersville

woodyard

Where is agood place to stay that is alright for fisherman but not real costly? My fishing buddy wants me and him to go down next weekend and get into the big uns he has been hearing about.

Rackseeker

woodyard said:
Where is agood place to stay that is alright for fisherman but not real costly? My fishing buddy wants me and him to go down next weekend and get into the big uns he has been hearing about.

Next weekend wouldn't be a good time to be down there, the river will be crowded. Next weekend is the Bassmasters Weekend Series at Guntersville.

Tennessee Todd

Rackseeker said:
woodyard said:

Next weekend wouldn't be a good time to be down there, the river will be crowded. Next weekend is the Bassmasters Weekend Series at Guntersville.

The ABA's don't get more than 125 boats though. This time of year, Guntersville is always crowded.

Fish are biting good now though. It's been fun.

Tennessee Todd

woodyard said:

Depends on what part of the lake you are staying at. If your anywhere near Goose Pond or South Sauty, try the cabins at Fisherman's Landing. $75 a night with a covered boat garage. Very nice.

TN Larry

Tennessee Todd said:
Rackseeker said:
woodyard said:

The ABA's don't get more than 125 boats though. This time of year, Guntersville is always crowded.

Fish are biting good now though. It's been fun.

It will be crowded from here on out. Most Saturdays will have 2-5 big tournaments down there plus the people traveling to fish. A buddy of mine won a BFL down there a few weeks ago and said the boat traffic was absolutely crazy around Goose Pond that day. There was more than one big tournament down there that day.

Ladys man

Ive been goin to guntersville for the last 14 yrs. Its our family vacation. I love it. A great place to stay is called ossa win tha resort. Its nothing great just a cabin in a pine forest but PM me if you would like more details.

Latest posts