Guns you wish you had back

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
So I was thinking about this today (again) and figured it would be interesting.
What have you sold that you regretted ?

I had a Marlin 450 and I sold it to someone on here back quite a few years ago.
I often wonder about that gun and I have wished I had it back a thousand times since I sold it.
It was before gun prices went through the roof. Pretty sure I sold it for $450.00

Of all the ones that have come and gone that is the one that sticks out the most in my mind that I wish I could replace or get back.
Fun gun to shoot and hunt with for sure.

J

John.M

I sold an HK USP45 Tactical that I bought while stationed in Germany in 1999. It was sold to fund an auto loading shotgun. I have wished for that gun back more times than I can count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dbllunger

Dbllunger

Supporter
Browning Hi Power 9mm. It was a sweet shooter and my first pistol. I sold it to buy a Inglis 9mm which was produced in Canada during WWII for British and Canadian special forces and some select US forces. It is a great gun with great historical value but wish I still had my Hi Power back.

cbhunter

cbhunter

Supporter
Browning abolt chambered in 270 with BOSS. I could really dial it in with the BOSS system. Great shooter.

duckduck84

duckduck84

FN Tactical police 12 gauge. Collapsible stock and ghost ring sights. It was beautiful. Had to sell it for extra cash when I got divorced in 2011.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

rem270

rem270

Supporter
Remington ADL 270 I sold on here back around 2009. Searched through classifieds a month ago looking for it but couldn't find it. Hope I can find it again some day.

TNRifleman

TNRifleman

1984 WInchester Model 70 XTR Sporter in 270. Sold it to a friend who was just getting into hunting and have regretted it ever since. I have offered multiple times to buy it back and have first right of refusal if he ever decides to sell it but he shot his first ever deer with it so he will likely hold onto it.

U

Urban_Hunter

The only transaction I truly regret I was in a bad spot needing cash fast. I sold a few together for about half what they're worth. One of those was a GP100 I really miss.

Fortunately I've been able to hang on to the sentimental ones, and God willing will continue to do so.

Kimber45

Kimber45

Early 70’s Winchester XTR .264 Win Mag, and my favorite Citori that I traded to a guy to help pay for the vinyl siding job he did on my 1st house in the 80’s

T

TraumaSlave

Had my house broke into. Nice of them to use my keys to open the glass door on my gun cabinet. They stole a Smith 686 target model with 4 position front adjustable sight and a Taurus Raging Bull 44. Both given to me by my father. Guess I'm glad they left the AR, figure they couldn't fit it in the camera bag that was full of my wife's modest jewels, camera, and our bucket of change.

J

John3

Beautiful Remington 870 magnum wing master with a Vent rib modified barrel. I traded it to kimber45 for something I can’t even remember 4 or 5 years ago. Every time I open the safe I think about that gun when I dont see it there.

CBU93

CBU93

Supporter
Savage model 12 in .22-250 sold here on TNDeer and has made its way around the state last I checked

H

HuntingDicksonDTC

R.I.P.
Real Hk 93 imported in the early 80's. Sold it before Obummer took office. Prices went thru the roof afterwards. Been many I like to have back but the hk93 is at the top.

C

cathunter

My first deer rifle. Marlin 35 lever action.
Sold/ traded to deer ops when we were in high school. My dad bought it for me for Christmas. I really hated myself for letting it get away. Talked with James not to long ago about it and doesn't know where it is. I would love to have it back. Things stupid teenagers will do for girls.

P

poorhunter

Browning Gold Hunter 3.5 in. Killed a ton of ducks and geese and doves with that gun, and never had a single cycle problem.

G

GRIT

12ga Winchester long tom single shot.