Gun Camo Dipping

dh1984

I tried the search with no good results but anyway I have a few guns here that i would love to get the stocks and barrels camo dipped if possible.I would like to know if anyone had one done before how well it held up on the normal wear?

i would love to the get the whole gun i mean stock and all dipped But i'm a bit worried about rust and wear and stuff like that.So if anyone could shed some light on camo dipping please share.

I have about 5 guns i would love to get dipped.

dh1984

Andy S. said:
Are you looking to find someone local or are you ok with shipping the gun(s) off to have them dipped?

Well i was thinking about shipping them out but if i can find someone local that would great. But it depends where they are located at tho.

rukiddin

The camo dipping is no different that what new factory camo guns are dipped. So if you have a camo gun or bought a new one, they will hold up the same.
I used Brothers Hydrographics in Rogersville TN (NE TN) and I was very pleased. Shipping was no problem.

dh1984

rukiddin? said:
The camo dipping is no different that what new factory camo guns are dipped. So if you have a camo gun or bought a new one, they will hold up the same.
I used Brothers Hydrographics in Rogersville TN (NE TN) and I was very pleased. Shipping was no problem.

PM sent had to ask you a few questions