Gumps vs. UGA

Gravey

I'm just glad that the receiver that got hurt, got hurt on his own without anyone touching him. Otherwise Georgia would get blamed for intentionally hurting him so we could win the game. That knee in slow motion looked awful when it flexed.
Kirby asked Saban about him when they met after the game and Saban said they thought an ACL. Haven't seen anything on it but hate it for him if that's what it is.

Spurhunter

Kirby asked Saban about him when they met after the game and Saban said they thought an ACL. Haven't seen anything on it but hate it for him if that's what it is.
I'm not a Kirby Smart fan but that is very classy. Showing concern for an injured player on the other team moments after winning his first NC gets my respect.

PalsPal

It is his ACL. Kipper has him as the #6 overall. Hope he recovers fast and gets drafted high still.

ACLs are a tough injury for an athlete. The normal recovery time is 9 months or so, but there's a mental side to it also, because the athlete can be fearful of going all out. It takes a while to overcome that for some. Hopefully, it doesn't affect his draft status too much, and he can recover and have a great career.

Latest posts