Gulf Shores, O.B or Ft. Morgan area

Food Plot 101

I'm looking to rent a beach house or condo for 4 on or across street from beach if any members or friends have anything in the area. I'm looking for any week in June/early July. Been renting a condo in Ft. Morgan for last few years and they're full this year. I know I shoulda reserved it last year but I didn't. Thanks!
Food Plot

jb3

We just reserved ours in the Perdido area. We are on the beach, but there is a unit across the street with a boat dock that we have access to fish from. Believe it's called Seaspray. I'm not a summer beach person, too hot, but we booked a 2 bed/2 bath for 6 nights for $500. It's in October, but 80 degrees on the beach is fine with me.

pressfit

I drove down almost to fort morgan last week.. I couldnt beleive how run down the beach houses were.. the road was hardly wide enough for 2 cars to pass.. and 90% of them were vacant and had for rent signs in the yard..

Bobcat

Look at the Winddrift condos in Orange Beach, just over the Perdido Bridge (first condo on the right). There is almost a mile of empty beach to the west of the condo, so you have a huge beach to yourself. My family rents there every year. We're going mid-July

Crosshairy

beachguy said:
vrbo.com meyerre.com

I've used those, and
gulfshoresrentals.com
homeaway.com

All of them are pretty similar in their business models. The HomeAway one is more like a "for rent by owner" service, where you are dealing with the individual homeowners instead of a management company. We did that last year with a house on the Lagoon (Across the street from the beach) in Gulf Shores last year, and I would go there again without hesitation.

Lagoon Tower is another place i've stayed a bunch - it's a small condo unit that is across the street from the beach with access to the Lagoon as well. Nice place!

pressfit

Bobcat said:
Look at the Winddrift condos in Orange Beach, just over the Perdido Bridge (first condo on the right). There is almost a mile of empty beach to the west of the condo, so you have a huge beach to yourself. My family rents there every year. We're going mid-July
we stayed at the winddrift last week...

Latest posts