Guess the score

hunter drew

That's an awesome animal! How did he manage to get on him? Edge of a crop field or something?
He was on a field. The farm hand came in to cut the hay, as he made his first pass he notice 3 cameras and called my buddy to ask if he was planning on hunting, my buddy goes yeah but if you need to cut it I understand but I have a really big buck on camera the farm hand said call me when you kill it and I'll come cut it. We hunt 1000 acres in southeast Kansas bow only 4 total ppl

tree_ghost

He was on a field. The farm hand came in to cut the hay, as he made his first pass he notice 3 cameras and called my buddy to ask if he was planning on hunting, my buddy goes yeah but if you need to cut it I understand but I have a really big buck on camera the farm hand said call me when you kill it and I'll come cut it. We hunt 1000 acres in southeast Kansas bow only 4 total ppl
You ain't looking for a 5th are ya???

TN Larry

He scored 177 1/8" my good friend mike killed him and I couldn't be any happier for him he put in a lot of work to kill him. He cheated him last year too. He filled dress 210 pounds for a 4.5 year old buck
Just curious, is this main frame 10 point score or including the kickers?

Again, just an absolute hoss of a deer and congrats to your friend!

Snake

He just killed him 9/15/21 so have to wait for the drying period. I'm sure he doesn't care
Oh man this years buck . I actually scored before I even looked at other posts but that's a stud of a buck . Bet he is ecstatic , congrats to the fortunate hunter. I need tonrook at the photos once I know the actual gross . Thanks for sharing the picture brother.

Latest posts