Guess the score

13pt

He's not too much different than this one I got with a bow last year. Guess what this one scored, and it's in the TN deer registry.
B21F9D1C-AA86-40CA-8E3F-D9AB3F152F00.jpeg
22668032-245E-4E77-BF15-537F0AE624C0.jpeg

rem270

I've got 5 TN state records and 2 Texas state records, and have probably scored over 100 bucks, so that's my best guess. They almost always score considerably less than than look in pictures. Assuming it's scored correctly, I'd say I'm close.
I'm going to wait on the official score before I say. But I will go on and say that a lot of people are 25-40" off on it. I made this post for the sole reason of it's super hard to judge a buck by a pic a lot of the time. This one in particular when it was killed I tried my best to get different angle pics to show everything but I just couldn't see them on the phone. With 12-13" tines and the crazy mass measurements it has is going to score well over what others have said. But I respect the guesses and like I said just shows you can't go off a pic sometimes. I lost all my pics I had when it was killed due to my phone breaking back in Feb and losing all my pics.

Lost Lake

I'm going to wait on the official score before I say. But I will go on and say that a lot of people are 25-40" off on it. I made this post for the sole reason of it's super hard to judge a buck by a pic a lot of the time. This one in particular when it was killed I tried my best to get different angle pics to show everything but I just couldn't see them on the phone. With 12-13" tines and the crazy mass measurements it has is going to score well over what others have said. But I respect the guesses and like I said just shows you can't go off a pic sometimes. I lost all my pics I had when it was killed due to my phone breaking back in Feb and losing all my pics.
I figured he has between 40-45 inches of combined G2 and G3 length at least. He's beautiful.

I'd guess his beams at 24"

13pt

I'll say 134, and no disrespect to you, that's an awesome buck but I believe the ops buck is well bigger, at the least by 10 inches.
No disrespect taken, and I completely agree that buck is 10" or bigger than mine. Now, mine scored 126" gross and 121" net…good guess Zach…lol. So, again I say that buck is 135"…140" max. Now, I've been off more than I care to admit on a rare occasion…maybe this is one of them?

TN Larry

I will go 165" if his tines are that long. As said, he doesn't look that big in the pics, but score adds up fast with those tine measurements.

13pt

Ok took a closer look and didn't realize it has a G-4 on the left side. That tine sure blends in both views, and hard to tell just how long it is. I'll add that tine and call it 140"…145" max instead of 135"…140" max.

tree_ghost

The angle of the tines fooled me for sure! If that's the case and I go back and adjust my scoresheet then I'd come closer to 162" based off this new information….

13pt

I'm really struggling finding 12-13" of tine length. I'd like to see a pic with a tape measure stretched along both G-2's, which appear 10" and 11". If all four of those somehow hit 12-13" then I need to adjust my score as well…but not seeing…yet…new pics??

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
Those G-2's are every bit of 12-13" in my eyes. I've been wrong before though and I'm no expert by a long shot.

rem270

I'm really struggling finding 12-13" of tine length. I'd like to see a pic with a tape measure stretched along both G-2's, which appear 10" and 11". If all four of those somehow hit 12-13" then I need to adjust my score as well…but not seeing…yet…new pics??
I live 5 hours away from home and it's at the taxidermist shop so it'll be a few more weeks before it's dry and at his house. I'll grab a calibrated tape measure from work and post some pics with it.

Latest posts