Grundy County

Mmathi05

I've git some family land up in Grundy co that I can hunt. I've visited it off and on over the years and never really done much hunting since I live out of state and the out of state license are so expensive. The property is fairly far off the road and surrounded by woods and cutover. I'm planning to bite the bullet and buy the license this next year and really hunt it pretty hard. How big do the deer get around there and what's the population like around there?

dhpro

Some nice deer here .that being said 100 in deer is a shooter top end deer will be 130 . There are bigger in the county and bigger get killed but that be a good average.also blue tounge hit some parts of count hard this year.

LessIsLess

Hduke86":1b57uzwt said:
I'd be nice if you could qualify for the "native license" I believe is what it's called, I don't know the qualifications for it but something to look into

Native Tennessean license - bottom right of page 9 from the regulations book this year. A couple other potential options on the top right of page 9. I access the regs from the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts