Grundy county

Snake

Snake":7f4u56v8 said:
Welcome and hope you kill a biggen ' , and yes every thing you hear about that area is true but hadn't hunted that area in several years .

I never had any trouble but a friend of mine had his whole shebang stole Blazer , 4 wheeler , trailer , guns and two bucks . By the way deer has a price on them , insurance gave $150 each for his deer . Got his Blazer and trailer back but the rest is history , sheriff himself said it was bad up there. I'm sure there are alot of really good people up there but a few bad apples make all seem bad .

Cklem

I don't doubt there are good people there, I stopped at the gas station in Tracy city on my way home yesterday, I was waiting on my buddy in the store, and people actually came over to talk to me because they didn't know my, very friendly decent folks it seems. I just hunted a day and a half, I came home and shot a good buck today , when I get time I'll post a pic on here, maybe another thread. I see if we're gonna hunt in Coalmont we have some work to do. Thanks to all of you who gave me input on this, seems like good folks on this forum.

Cklem

dryhorn2":h72ts5wg said:
If you let me hunt with you I'll show u around. They know me up there..
We had actually talked about that very thing, there are 17 properties in Coalmont, we had the idea of giving a couple locals exclusive access to some of it to watch out for what we would be hunting, but folks just seemed aggressive toward us, we talked today and havnt decided what we want to do, we had planned on bringing a dozer and building some big foodplots since a lot of the land is so thick, on the other hand he has a business partner that has around 10k acres in other areas of Grundy that we can hunt , they say it's not too bad in other parts of Grundy as I seen when I went to Tracy city, I think there's plenty we can make a place to hunt up around the sequachi line, some of my friends are leasing some of this other land and have some trespassing issues, but other than that they say it seems like folks are decent.

Latest posts