• Help Support TNDeer:

Ground blind and trail cams

I went to go do a bit of work and check trail cams today at the property I hunt, only to discover someone had stolen my blind and 3 trail cams i had in the area around it. The blind was on a platform 10’ high secured with rope ties. Thought I was safe on private land but learned the hard way I wasn’t.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Hunter 257W

Yeah, I went to pick up all my swivel seat folding chairs yesterday morning and one of them had been stolen. Likely by whoever put the tripod stand up on my land last year. You can't leave out anything that isn't anchored to the ground permanently.

MUP

Supporter
Been there as well. It's like a punch in the gut when you realize what's happened, then the anger. Those punk lowlifes have no idea of the hurt they would endure if I actually caught them stealing my tcams and stands. Hope you can at least recover some of your cams, and moreover find out the name of the scum that stole them from you.

Snake

Supporter
Its sad and if you call any law enforcement about it all you get is the run around , uts like you've wasted their time but low and behold you take the law into your own hands your at fault. Danged if you do danged if don't. Law abiding citizen really don't have many rights .

Stu

I must be lucky. I have left my 2 stands and 2 cameras in same place for 10 years now and nobody has touched them. Im sure one day my luck may run out.

MUP

Supporter
I once had a loggy bayou locon stolen within 2 weeks after season closed, from the middle of my property, with no roads or trails leading to or from it. The meth head thieves roam the woods around where my place is, and nothing is safe from those lowlife non working POC.

Snowwolfe

A couple of years ago we told ONE person on our road we were leaving for a week. When we got home our 2 person tree stand was stolen. It had to be a 2 person job due to the size of the stand. Thieves even took the safety ropes, racket straps holding it to the tree, etc.
One of these days I am going to find that stand and prove its mine because I engraved some things on the stand and ladder then spray painted over it.

Latest posts