GPS watch

J

jb3

Looking at purchasing Garmin watch with GPS. Anyone have experience with one? Maybe a Suunto?

Buzzard Breath

Buzzard Breath

jb3":2l3ivni5 said:
Looking at purchasing Garmin watch with GPS. Anyone have experience with one? Maybe a Suunto?
This guy has the best, honest reviews for exercise electronics that I know. You may want to spend some time checking his site out.

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/

I wear and use a Polar M400 daily. Just before the warranty ran out, it quit charging. I sent it back and they fixed the issue (corrosion in the charging port), installed a new battery (wasn't the problem) and replaced the band (also wasn't a problem). It was only gone about 10 days. I've been very pleased with the product and customer service.

E

Ed B

I currently have a garmin forerunner 225 which is an older one. I've traditionally not been a watch guy at all and figured I'd only wear it while running but then I just started wearing it all the time. The biggest con is that it is big and clunky, the newer ones are much thinner. I've been looking at the vivosport but not sure if I want to spend the money or not.

E

eddie c

for some time I've been wondering if the trail tracking could be transferred over to a regular GPS unit for mapping your hunting area.