GPO Passion 3X 4x12x42

Roost 1

I've been looking at GPO products for years and almost bought a set of binos last year but found a deal on a set of Leupolds that I could not pass. So when @Andy S. posted the link for this scope the other day, I decided to pull the trigger since I have a gun needing a scope.
First off it's always a pleasure dealing with Doug and the guys at CamaralandNY, if you haven't dealt with them, buy with confidence.
I received the scope today. Initial impression is very high, especially if you are a Zeiss Conquest fan, which I am. Lifetime warranty, no receipt or registration required. The only requirement I saw was that it had to be bought in the USA. The scope design is very similiar to the conquest. The recticle seems to be same as z-plex 20. The adjustments are nice. Comes with option for 5 free custom turrets.
I have not done a side by side comparison with one of my conquests but they are very similar and the clarity is definitely good for a scope in this price range. Although I haven't mounted or tracked this scope, I am overall very happy with my investment.
I hope this may help someone who is on the fence trying to decide to buy or not.
FWIW: the initial owners of Zeiss own GPO.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 48

Maude

Please follow up on your review once you test the tracking and especially dawn/dusk performance. Everything I've read on these has been positive but I guess I'm a little suspicious of what I read on some sites. Doug is top notch though and has always seemed very knowledgeable.

Latest posts