Got to hate a thief

F

FishnFed

I'm hunting about 150 acres of private property. There are a few old roads cut throughout. Perfect place to have a game cart to help get the big one out with. I bought a cart, chained it to a tree well off the trail with a combo lock. My two hunting partners were the only ones that knew its location and combo. I went back 2 weeks later and it was gone. I thought of putting in another with a WELL hidden trail camera. These guys give everyone else a bad name.

rem270

rem270

Supporter
That stinks. Any other problems before?

MUP

MUP

Supporter
Been there. Had several items stolen over the years from my property. One of the more intriguing items was a loc on stand and climbing sticks that were out in the middle the property, no trails, or roads leading by them at all. Went back in Jan to retrieve them and they were gone.

F

FishnFed

This is the first year hunting this property. Owner advised he has confronted several trespassers out there before.

Big Ben

Big Ben

I had someone steal 3 square bails of hay once. I had it set to used as a archery backstop in some woods 1/8 mile from any main road with no place to pull off and park and 1/4 mile from any secondary road or trail. I tracked them that 1/4 mile to the end of a dead end road by straw they lost packing those bails out. All I could think of was someone's dog slept warm that winter in my straw. Heck I would have gave it to them in a couple weeks and even help pack it out if it was needed that bad.

cbhunter

cbhunter

Supporter
FishnFed":5mzjy597 said:
I'm hunting about 150 acres of private property. There are a few old roads cut throughout. Perfect place to have a game cart to help get the big one out with. I bought a cart, chained it to a tree well off the trail with a combo lock. My two hunting partners were the only ones that knew its location and combo. I went back 2 weeks later and it was gone. I thought of putting in another with a WELL hidden trail camera. These guys give everyone else a bad name.

Good theory with the trail cam but it would be my luck, they would get the cart and I would have 0 pictures of their face. Hope you catch them though.

FLTENNHUNTER1

FLTENNHUNTER1

I lost two cameras this year. I hate thieves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk