Got the crud

Ladys man

Ladys man

Had it for couple days now but it’s really hitting hard this time. Last night I was trying to weld and I’d make a pass then take the helmet off clear my nose and sneeze few more times then make another pass and repeat by time I was done looked like bird crap lol

Stopped and got Thera flu and seems to help me out some of the head congestion but Not enough so I can breath and get good rest

What’s everyone take to kick this crap

Updated: had to leave work last night went to the dr this morning positive for the flu and strep. I’ve never had either one then get both at the same time. And have to use couple days vacation really bugs me, can’t go back to work until Monday as long as th fevers gone.

Rant over

JeepKuntry

JeepKuntry

Came down with bronchitis on Dec 16th. I've had 2 different antibiotics, the last one with prednisone. Taken Mucinex D for a week, and still taking Mucinex. Ready to finally get this kicked. Tough for me to get over things once it gets in my lungs( former smoker).

E

elknturkey

I had it for over 2 weeks. It laid me up for 5 days. Started with sore throat then head and chest got heavily congested and no energy whatsoever. I took a few over the counter stuff but nothing really helped. Best thing for me was taking extremely hot extended showers to get everything loosened. I never ran a fever

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

DaveB

DaveB

See if local Walgreens has TUKOL get the liquid.

Really effective at loosening pleghm. Walmart has a generic pill roughly 1/2 ounce in size that has I think 3 times the same medicine. You can't cut it or chew it, have to swallow it. one pill is 1200 milligrams.

Best of luck. You will need it. Oh yeah, watch your fever. If it goes much above 101 you may wanna see a Doc pretty quick.

Ladys man

Ladys man

elknturkey":t3a9r75i said:
I had it for over 2 weeks. It laid me up for 5 days. Started with sore throat then head and chest got heavily congested and no energy whatsoever. I took a few over the counter stuff but nothing really helped. Best thing for me was taking extremely hot extended showers to get everything loosened. I never ran a fever

How mine started Sunday night, about how I feel now

DANO63

DANO63

Supporter
You need a Hot Tottiie! My maw used to make us take em when we got sickly.

U

Urban_Hunter

Man I got it too. Came down with it Monday, was sure it was the flu, so I went to the minute clinic. Test was negative and they told me to take a Claritin lol. I've ran a fever as high as 103 off and on since Monday, Didn't work yesterday and came home at lunch today. Feel like absolute death

Kimber45

Kimber45

I've been fighting it a week or so, and now a person I work very close to has the stinkin flu... I never ran fever with my junk, just coughing up crap, sneezing and tired. Hoping it doesn't roll into the flu since I basically share office space with the guy with the flu.

Big Ben

Big Ben

I found Alka Seltzer plus severe cold and flu works well for me as far at the nose stopping and cough. Plop Plop Fizz Fizz every 3 or 4 hours. I got the crud a few days ago to the point I couldn't sleep I was so stopped up and once I started on that a lot better.

Don't feel alone catching that bug. I tried to reserve a motel room (bunk house deal that sleeps 6, 3 bathrooms and full kitchen) for a upcoming Speck hunt end of the month in SEMO and the gal I talk with had me call her back the next day she was so sick. She said it was widespread in her area and everyone was sick. She held it for me until she heard back from me and didn't even want a deposit.

double browtine

double browtine

I'm in the same boat as most of you. Stuffy head, no energy, hacking and coughing up mess. Mine started last Friday with a sore throat. Been taking a generic mucinex with the added nasal decongestant. No fever for me. Been eating cayenne pepper on everything and had a few bowls of hot and sour soup from the mom and pop Chinese restaurant. Might try the hot totty tonight after work! I'm ready to feel better.

Forvols

Forvols

Ladys man":23ifgvcl said:
elknturkey":23ifgvcl said:

How mine started Sunday night, about how I feel now

I'm still fighting the residual affects of above and I had ear and sinus infection. Its been about 3weeks 2 different antibiotics, inhaler, cough syrup. I asked at the doctors what was the big illness so far this year. They said probably what I was going through, they had been covered up with people and same issues.