Got my new crossbow

swd

I picked up the Tenpoint Turbo S1. I love this thing! Shoots great. Handles great. Just seems like a really good bow. The ACUslide system is awesome. The only thing I have found that I would change is that the safety is a bit loud. I am going to have to work on how to quiet that down.

Also, I cannot recommend Dave at Wyvern Creations enough. Took about 30 minutes with me over the phone to help me decide on a bow. Shipped super quickly at the best deal around.

swd

Got out today and shot it at 40 for the first time. I am pleased with these groups, especially with a high wind.
9C4AB705-1652-49BF-A5DF-894455EB85B2.jpeg

swd

I learned that with my vertical bow several years ago ;) One Robin Hood is cool and a trophy. Two indicates an inability to learn an expensive lesson (or that someone else pays for your equipment) 🤣

Rakkin6

I have the Tenpoint Stealth NXT shoots just a tad bit faster than yours the turbo is at 390 and the Stealth is at 410. Not sure if you are shooting mechanical or fixed blade heads. Using the Evo X Centerpunch arrows I have had the best accuracy with SWAT and Grim Reaper heads with devastating results. Has far has fixed heads the Tooth of the Arrow flew the best for me. Never hunted with them but guys I know that have love the results.

swd

I decided to go with the Sevr 2.0 mechanicals. I saw what I they did to several deer last season out of my buddy's Ravin. I love the ability to put in the locking screw and use the exact broadhead I will hunt with to verify my zero. I got out with it last week once the Sevrs arrived. Looks to be shooting about 3" low at 25 yards. I need to get out to the range where I can check it at 40-60 yards.

squirrel_hunter

Them are nice xbow. I been looking at the wicked ridge x bows . I like the invader 400. It shoot's at 400 fps they say. I like the swacker 100 or 125 gr. Never shot any yet. I still have several packages of Rocket broadheads. They are the 100 gr hammer heads. And 100 gr steelheads i think is the weight of them.

Rakkin6

Them are nice xbow. I been looking at the wicked ridge x bows . I like the invader 400. It shoot's at 400 fps they say. I like the swacker 100 or 125 gr. Never shot any yet. I still have several packages of Rocket broadheads. They are the 100 gr hammer heads. And 100 gr steelheads i think is the weight of them.
I have had the best accuracy and terminal performance out of my crossbow with either Grim Reaper or SWAT X Mag heads. I am sure others work just fine also. Mine shoots 410 FPS. But with a 455 grain arrow (including 100 grain head) it chronos about 390 FPS.

Latest posts