• Help Support TNDeer:

Got my 2019 head

I only had nocturnal pictures of him till 11/15 in front of my stand, on Spypoint unfortunately I was hunting Michigan. A week later on rifle opener, he followed a fawn to 45 for gimme shot. Only took 40 years to get a good one. He is 20 inside. I killed this one in Michigan 2018
6414~3.jpeg

Volbuck777

I only had nocturnal pictures of him till 11/15 in front of my stand, on Spypoint unfortunately I was hunting Michigan. A week later on rifle opener, he followed a fawn to 45 for gimme shot. Only took 40 years to get a good one. He is 20 inside. I killed this one in Michigan 201
I only had nocturnal pictures of him till 11/15 in front of my stand, on Spypoint unfortunately I was hunting Michigan. A week later on rifle opener, he followed a fawn to 45 for gimme shot. Only took 40 years to get a good one. He is 20 inside. I killed this one in Michigan 2018 View attachment 69403
Congratulations sir those both are dandy bucks

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts