Got a new knife

Tenntrapper

Just received a new knife. It's from a company I'm not very familiar with, but seems to make a quality product. It is a "Small Game" from White River Knife and Tool. It came in this fancy box, with a nice leather sheath. It's constructed of S35VN steel with canvas micarta scales.
This company uses only US components, and American labor. Fit and finish is flawless.
Knives from this company seem to be hard to get right now, but would recommend to anyone looking for a nice fixed blade to give them a look.
You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

akachuck

Another One Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

TNRifleman

I picked up one of their Firecraft knives (at top) in 3V steel a couple months ago and it is a fantastic knife. I am really impressed with White Rivers quality.

Attachments

imograss

Nice knife. Do you know anything about it?
Very little, but I did try to research. This was made by Noll Knives out of Cumberland Furnace Tn. I think they are also sold @ the Sportsmans Store in Dickson. I'd love to learn more about them. She picked the handle material, and the sheath is hand made as well. Super sharp, but I would love to find out what the daisy on the handle represents.