got 3 boxes of Samoas and 1 thin mint

Unicam

Administrator
I have fought very hard to stay away from Samoa's this year!! They are my weakness.

My wife is the GS Cookie Co-ordinator this year and my three daughters were selling until last weekend. There were cases upon cases in my dining room for three weeks.

Oh, idea, put those thin mints in the freezer, go get vanilla ice cream, crush thin mints and sprinkle generously over ice cream. Just sayin!! :D

Crow Terminator

And when you run out of them...the dreaded store WalMart has a Great Value brand copy of all the popular G.S. Cookie favorites. For a lot cheaper. And have them year round. They are where the Oreo cookies are.

jos3ywales

Unicam said:
I have fought very hard to stay away from Samoa's this year!! They are my weakness.

My wife is the GS Cookie Co-ordinator this year and my three daughters were selling until last weekend. There were cases upon cases in my dining room for three weeks.

Oh, idea, put those thin mints in the freezer, go get vanilla oce cream, crush thin mints and srinkle generously over ice cream. Just sayin!! :D

dont fight it give in to the pressure lol :D

brmaster

I like the peanut butter cookies, mmmmm
I use to buy several boxes of them and for some reason the were gone almost as quick as they came
I havent seen any this year, in Shelbyville any way, or I am sure I would have bought some.
I remember my truck being full of them and the house too. My daughter just knew she could sale the most out of the troop
and yes, i took the sales sheet to work with me as well and helped out a bit.

Hunter 257W

Well, thanks to BSK and his buck age chart, we all know that as bucks mature their bellys sag and their legs appear shorter so why shouldn't deer hunters do the same??

MUP

Supporter
Man, the peanut butter ones are my favorite, not the chocolate covered, but the crunchy...can't think of their name right off. Those and a cold glass of milk and, I gain more weight. :grin:

jb3

Tag-a-longs last a day at my house. Thin mints in the freezer or make your own milk shake with them.

Redwing

Wife and I between us bought 8 boxes, Thin Mints, Tag A Longs, and the Somoans. That was two weeks ago, there is 1 box of Thin Mints left in my fridge at work, those Damn things are like Crack. I can't stop once I start.

Hunter 257W

I bought a case of the peanut butter cookies last year then went back and got 4 more boxes. I ate so many that I can't stand the thought of looking at one now. Never thought that was possible.