Google has Failed Me

Redfred16

My son is coming down to visit before he leaves for Afghanistan and bringing a young lady with him. He asked if he could take her shooting with my AR while they are down, since she wants to shoot an "Army gun".

I've searched but I can't find any ranges that you can rent time to shoot rifles. Does anyone know of any near Hendersonville? Indoor or outdoor, doesn't matter. I would guess they'd probably prefer shorter ranges, no need for a 500m shot.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

jb3

Long Hunter State Park? Been a while since I've been, but if it's still open, it's a great facility.

Redfred16

ferg said:
Take 'em up to the property in Macon - we've shot up there a time or two -

That might be a good idea. Thanks again Ferg.

But I'll steer them to the Stones river if he takes her when I'm at work. I guess I'll trust him with one of my rifles now. :grin:

Redfred16

Andy S. said:
This website may help you out. I also have the "WheretoShoot" app on my iPhone that shows ranges in my general area when I am wanting to shoot.

http://wheretoshoot.org/Find_Range/index.asp

There was a closer indoor range that may give him options. The wife is not so interested in going shooting, so this might be something he has to do without me and her. So they can do it while we're at work one day.

I did tell him to bring ammo from Wisconsin cause he won't find any here and thats on him.

Roger

N-Range in Hendersonville will let you shoot rifles in their indoor range, and I think the new place over by 100 oaks will also. I think their name is "Nashville Armory".

Latest posts