Good Service

jameseboy

We all have lots of stories of bad service. Around 30 years ago we redid the kitchen and put in a Moen faucet. It started to leak a bit and when I looked around for where to get parts and how to fix it someone said the "cartridge" was guaranteed for life. Instead of heading to Lowe's to buy one I went ahead and called Moen. They are sending a replacement free of charge. That's darn good service after all these years

peytoncreekhunter

To piggy back on your thread..... I have a olight handheld flashlight that is about 2 years old. The bezel that holds the lens and reflector loosened and fell off somewhere. Well it is useless without the bezel. I emailed olight and told them what happened and it wasn't a warranty issue and that I'd pay for it. They emailed right back for my address and that it would be on the way and free of charge.

GUNNERX2

We all have lots of stories of bad service. Around 30 years ago we redid the kitchen and put in a Moen faucet. It started to leak a bit and when I looked around for where to get parts and how to fix it someone said the "cartridge" was guaranteed for life. Instead of heading to Lowe's to buy one I went ahead and called Moen. They are sending a replacement free of charge. That's darn good service after all these years
Moen sent to me new hot & cold cartridges when I only needed the hot. They told me if I had issues with hot, the cold could act up as well.
Moen also sent to me a complete kitchen sink set when I or the plumber couldn't remove the water control without permanent damaging the unit. The set screw to dis-assemble was "welded" in place. Damn good service in my opinion.

Latest posts