Good deal on Duke 550

Smoke

Screenshot_20230301-222425.png

TN Song Dog

thank you. i am thinking about taking up coyote hunting, just got a nice night vision binocular, do not know what weapon too use, any thoughts please and thank you.
I like a .223, but whatever rifle you have will be fine. No night hunting allowed in TN. Shooting them with a certain or best caliber is the least difficult part of coyote hunting. Any reasonable caliber will be fine, and the hard part is finding and calling them in. Best of luck, and enjoy.

ChaplainMann

2-Step Enabled
I like a .223, but whatever rifle you have will be fine. No night hunting allowed in TN. Shooting them with a certain or best caliber is the least difficult part of coyote hunting. Any reasonable caliber will be fine, and the hard part is finding and calling them in. Best of luck, and enjoy.
thank you, i thought coyote hunting was 365 days a year, thanks for letting me know. i have a mossberg 30-06. will check into a .223 thanks again, prayers and blessings. Jill for JESUS...

TN Song Dog

thank you, i thought coyote hunting was 365 days a year, thanks for letting me know. i have a mossberg 30-06. will check into a .223 thanks again, prayers and blessings. Jill for JESUS...
It basically is, just not 24/7. Also cant use centerfire rifle during deer archery or muzzle loader only seasons. Your 30-06 will do just fine when starting out.

squirrel_hunter

I run Bridger and Duke # 2 dogless 4 coil offset fully modified traps. But i bought 2 dz of Duke pro 550's. I am liking them. I also have mb 550's. When the pro 550's locked up on a coyote. They are locked. I run 4 coil on all my coyote traps. I run extra dirt on my sets.

Latest posts