Good afternoon

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Got home from work and decided to go fish in the pond for a little while.

Threw a tiny craw for a while but it kept getting in the algae so I changed to a litle silver and black minnow looking crank bait.

I got it at walmart. It was something like a crappie getter or something like that.

Ended up catching 20 bream, 2 bass and 1 crappie.
Had one other rather LARGE crappie get off right at the bank.
Sure would have liked to of measured it.

Overall a great afternoon on the ultralight.

I couldn't believe how the big bream were SLAMMING that lure.
I would cast and let it set, then turn the handle on the reel about a half turn and stop.
Let it set like 2 seconds and hit it again for a half turn.

Normally it didn't go far till one smacked it.

Caught one on a steady retrieve that was 9 1/2" long. :mad:
I am gonna get that tarp bream this year. :D

easy45

Well I added a blue cat and largemouth to my tarp list to go with my smallmouth and drum but I can't find a bluegill or crappie

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I caught 2 tarp crappie a few weeks ago but never sent them in because my pictures were crap.

I am pretty sure I lost one yesterday as well as caught one. I didn't measure the one I did catch though.

Poleaxe

RUGER said:
I caught 2 tarp crappie a few weeks ago but never sent them in because my pictures were crap.

I am pretty sure I lost one yesterday as well as caught one. I didn't measure the one I did catch though.

I tried messaging you but I think I messed up on it. trying to learn more about this new phone. wanted to see if you would be interested in taking a getaway trips and come down here and fish with us and catch some of the best sized crappie
in the shortest of time. let me know if maybe you cud. we have about 3weeks of prime fishing left with the giant females. we always have a great time. just holla if u wanted to. all you would have to bring is yourself. we got everything else. we'll even send you back home with 45 fish.

Poleaxe

PHP:
RUGER said:

I tried messaging you but I think I messed up on it. trying to learn more about this new phone. wanted to see if you would be interested in taking a getaway trips and come down here and fish with us and catch some of the best sized crappie
in the shortest of time. let me know if maybe you cud. we have about 3weeks of prime fishing left with the giant females. we always have a great time. just holla if u wanted to. all you would have to bring is yourself. we got everything else. we'll even send you back home with 45 fish.
  • null

Poleaxe

PHP:
RUGER said:

• null