Gooch unit E

Dodge Man

Supporter
I would not say anything at all if there was a lot of people going to see this but if you don’t normally put in for this draw you really should if you have a boat and boat blind. I was drawn for the past 3 days and I will tell you wel limted 6 people every day and were out no later then lunch time all 3 days.

Malo1ke

I would not say anything at all if there was a lot of people going to see this but if you don’t normally put in for this draw you really should if you have a boat and boat blind. I was drawn for the past 3 days and I will tell you wel limted 6 people every day and were out no later then lunch time all 3 days.
I am very happy to hear that someone had a good hunt. With how this year has been (the draw train wreck, the weather, etc etc) Lord knows some of us are due for a good hunt. I’ve yet to have that hunt this year. But it is good to know that your group did well. Congratulations!

spoonie

Supporter
You hit the dates right for that bottom, birds finally showed but now there scattered with the backwater. Got a spot down there drawn for the last week of season I hope we smash em. Looking forward to it

RUGER

Supporter
I know most of those stories, I have been here since year one or 2 of the site.

It is just hard to have a good hunt and not what to tell somebody as bad as the seasons have been the past few years.
Proud for ya man !
Glad someone is killing them !