Gonna be a slow process

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Finally had some decent weather yesterday so I went out and did a little work on my duck hunting stuff.
I build three really nice seats using discontinued seats out of the SXS we build.
Due to the existing blind and how it was built on the inside the front legs and back legs of the seats were different lengths.
I removed the legs and support braces so I could stack the seats up and have less of a footprint in my shop.

Then I finished untangling the decoys in the shop floor and got them in the second seed bag and closed it up. It is setting on top of another full seed back in the corner of my shop.
Then I put three regular decoy bags on top of those.

Found another pile of about 25 decoys in another spot in the shop and got them in the third seed bag I had started in front of the other two.

I have about 200 decoys laying in the yard right in front of my shop that are all tangled up, with about 15' of line on each one. :shock:
Spent about an hour on that and I think I got like 6 decoys untangled. LOL
I lack the balance of those plus another seed bag full that may or may not be tangled up. These won't be AS bad, as we wrapped the strings on these around the keels.

I might be done by the time the drawings come around again. :rotf: :rotf: