GnB, I'm throwing down the gauntlet! Put your money ...

gator-n-buck

I don't have to put anything where my mouth is because I'm #1 in the Pickem...... :)

Is this something new that you are picking UT to beat UF like you have done the last several years???? lol That wouldn't be like throwing down the gauntlet, it would be more like the lil boy that cried wolf....... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PalsPal

gator-n-buck":na16x68a said:
I don't have to put anything where my mouth is because I'm #1 in the Pickem...... :)

Is this something new that you are picking UT to beat UF like you have done the last several years???? lol That wouldn't be like throwing down the gauntlet, it would be more like the lil boy that cried wolf....... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

LOL!

Come on; chick-chick-chick-chicKEN!

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":3245nim1 said:
gator-n-buck":3245nim1 said:

LOL!

Come on; chick-chick-chick-chicKEN!

:tu:

Wrangler95

I don't think gator would be dumb enough to place the Gators on the 10 spot.I'll confess,I didn't put Tennessee on the 10 spot,somewhere around 5 or 6 I believe.

Latest posts