GM Invests in Electric Boat Company (Pure Watercraft)

Safari Hunt

Where is all this electricity going to come from, if and when there is an increased demand? How much is it going to cost to wire your home for an electric vehicle? Where can you charge it? Our local Cracker Barrel had two charging stations. People parked gassers in the spaces. Took out the charging stations. Never saw an electric there. We saw Texas have windmills frozen and not working. Build more dams for power generation? That will take years for the government to approve the construction.

Bucket

Supporter
Where is all this electricity going to come from, if and when there is an increased demand? How much is it going to cost to wire your home for an electric vehicle? Where can you charge it? Our local Cracker Barrel had two charging stations. People parked gassers in the spaces. Took out the charging stations. Never saw an electric there. We saw Texas have windmills frozen and not working. Build more dams for power generation? That will take years for the government to approve the construction.
My buddy used to work at a hospital in Nashville and they put in a bunch of charging stations in the employee lot right up front by the handicap spots. After realizing they weren't really being used he started parking his junky old diesel blazer there and throwing the plug under his hood. Nobody ever said anything.

Safari Hunt

Local lady drove her electric to Nashville. Took two hours to finally find a charging station at Opryland Mills and then it took two hours to charge. Here's a trick question- How long does it take to completely fill your gas tank?
I get a big laugh when they say, "It will go 400 miles on a charge." What is you are going 600 miles like I did recently. Then how long does it take to fully charge. Ah, mashuggah!

Trophy of the moment

• Trophy by Colby Barham
    I shot this 7 point while he was following so does. This is my biggest...
    • Colby Barham
    • Updated:

Latest posts