Getting what we asked for

jlanecr500

Supporter
We grumbled and complained that people are getting paid to sit at home with Biden bucks. Restaurants understaffed and poor service. In TN that ended July 4 weekend. Now, those people are re-entering the workforce...and boy are they out of touch. They must have done too many drugs during their tax payer funded vacation.

I stopped at Buddy's for a sandwich on the way to night fish yesterday. I watched a girl fumble with my shake for nearly 10 minutes while everyone watched her because I had the drive thru at a standstill.

This morning I stopped at BK on my way to do some more excavation on a new property. I placed my order as I've done there many times and drove to the window. The first thing Prudence asked for was my coupon. Then she couldn't explain why I was having to pay for each item in the combo that came to double the coupon price. That is when I looked at her name tag and saw Prudence. I immediately said "give me my card back. You can keep the order" Who names their child Prudence. It should have been Ignorance.

KPH

Supporter
I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer but there’s some really dumb young people.
The biggest problem is no one showed or taught them how to do. I watched a young man trying to dig a post hole at a construction site with his super standing off with a mad look on his face I went over and said is this your first time he said yes. So I showed him how to use something as simple as a post hole digger, he had never even seen one being used before.

Chiflyguy

The biggest problem is no one showed or taught them how to do. I watched a young man trying to dig a post hole at a construction site with his super standing off with a mad look on his face I went over and said is this your first time he said yes. So I showed him how to use something as simple as a post hole digger, he had never even seen one being used before.
I do the same thing with apprentices at work.
Sure I bust their balls but I help them out.
I remember being the young guy.

Rackseeker

I do the same thing with apprentices at work.
Sure I bust their balls but I help them out.
I remember being the young guy.

Whats bad is when you show them a dozen times and tell them to take notes. And they still will not do it like you showed them. Its like they don't want to do what their told. The company I work for has fell behind in hiring apprentices and getting them trained. Its not like when I was growing up, was taught how to work and help others. Most of the ones they are hiring now don't even know how to sweep the floor.

Chiflyguy

Whats bad is when you show them a dozen times and tell them to take notes. And they still will not do it like you showed them. Its like they don't want to do what their told. The company I work for has fell behind in hiring apprentices and getting them trained. Its not like when I was growing up, was taught how to work and help others. Most of the ones they are hiring now don't even know how to sweep the floor.
After a while, gotta know when to cut your losses.

redblood

Supporter
We grumbled and complained that people are getting paid to sit at home with Biden bucks. Restaurants understaffed and poor service. In TN that ended July 4 weekend. Now, those people are re-entering the workforce...and boy are they out of touch. They must have done too many drugs during their tax payer funded vacation.

I stopped at Buddy's for a sandwich on the way to night fish yesterday. I watched a girl fumble with my shake for nearly 10 minutes while everyone watched her because I had the drive thru at a standstill.

This morning I stopped at BK on my way to do some more excavation on a new property. I placed my order as I've done there many times and drove to the window. The first thing Prudence asked for was my coupon. Then she couldn't explain why I was having to pay for each item in the combo that came to double the coupon price. That is when I looked at her name tag and saw Prudence. I immediately said "give me my card back. You can keep the order" Who names their child Prudence. It should have been Ignorance.
Thats why i will not eat at a fast food restaurant

MoonBuzzard

Supporter
Changed to what? What is their new area of expertise--will it keep them fed, sheltered and clothed?
It will as long as they pull up an app to have someone else come do physical labor. Theres far less out there getting calloused hands from physical labor than there was a generation ago.

Rackseeker

Kids are smarter than they have ever been. I see the scores. Their areas of expertise has just changed…
That may be the case, but I don't know if its for the better. How long do you think they could survive without their phones? Those scores don't mean jack out in the real world. I think thats one of the reasons we are in the shape we are in today here in the US. We have but to much faith in test scores. Everybody can't sit behind a computer and expect to survive as a whole. Work ethic and accountability is out of the window these days.

Rackseeker

If you want to see how smart this generation is go watch this video on the Conservative twins youtube channel. Alot of people these days don't see anything wrong with this kind of behavior. I won't post a link because of cussing.

"Transgender Attempts To Breastfeed Non-Binary Child"​