Georgia vs. Alabama

tree_ghost

Not sure who wins but I got my SEC championship tickets last week and you can bet your bottom dollar that I am gonna be pulling for my Bulldogs the whole time! Really excited for the remainder of the season. Gotta take it one week at a time and continue to get players healthy coming into the homestretch…

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!

PalsPal

Not sure who wins but I got my SEC championship tickets last week and you can bet your bottom dollar that I am gonna be pulling for my Bulldogs the whole time! Really excited for the remainder of the season. Gotta take it one week at a time and continue to get players healthy coming into the homestretch…

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!

Honest, not trying to stir the pot question.

IF, Bama were to beat GA in the SEC champ game, and GA goes to the playoffs anyway (lock), but they fail to win it all, what does that do to Kirby?
Would he be viewed as Mark Richt 2.0? Now, granted, as a TN fan I'd be thrilled with that, but it seems his teams are always loaded and for some reason, just can't get over the hump.

Are the GA fans happy with the results so far in comparison to Richt?

tree_ghost

IF, Bama were to beat GA in the SEC champ game, and GA goes to the playoffs anyway (lock), but they fail to win it all, what does that do to Kirby?
Would he be viewed as Mark Richt 2.0? Now, granted, as a TN fan I'd be thrilled with that, but it seems his teams are always loaded and for some reason, just can't get over the hump.

I'm ecstatic with Kirby's performance thus far. He's recruiting is off the charts. His defenses are better and better every year. He is making correct changes in regard to offensive changes. Has a made a bad decision or two? Sure, even the most seasoned and proven head coaches make a bad call here or there. I'm not asking him to be perfect as a fan I simply like to see him make adjustments for the better when he makes a bad decision. I think he's done a very good job of this.

I won't speculate on what if's…we start by closing out the season and unfinished business in Atlanta.

BamaProud

I don't think so. it would have to happen at least 2 more times before he would be viewed as Richt 2.5.

Latest posts