Georgia v/s Alabama

Carlos

Oh, I did not realize you do fan certification. Is this a fourth level certification you provide or 'I know where Knoxville is' level one certification?
Wtf are you even talking about?
I think you have me confused with someone else here...

PillsburyDoughboy

Y'all Bammers sure do talk a lot about hurt butts here lately. Little odd
No,,we call that #winning . Enjoy the Taxslayer/ Fiestabowl or crapfest ur going to. I know how hard you worked for it and how deserving you feel for it.

Best wishes and Roll Tide

PillsburyDoughboy

Y'all Bammers sure do talk a lot about hurt butts here lately. Little odd
No,,we call that #winning . Enjoy the Taxslayer/ Fiestabowl or crapfest ur going to. I know how hard you worked for it and how deserving you feel for it.

Best wishes and Roll
Wtf are you even talking about?
I think you have me confused with someone else here...
Carlos is good peeps. He's just breaking balls.

PillsburyDoughboy

They are delusional
I think the only people that are delusional on the board are the people that constantly crap posted for months about how great Georgia was and how Georgia was going to Skulll drag ALABAMA down the field.

To steal some crap posting of one of the favorite quoted worshipers on the board. ALABAMA HAS THE history, it has the facility and it has the team to play anyone anywhere anytime. AND ALABAMA did!

I hope everyone enjoys the toilet bowls they are going to be approaching. ALABAMA has some real football left to play.

And in case this helps elevates us to the next level

Roll Tide

cbhunter

To steal some crap posting of one of the favorite quoted worshipers on the board
1638756602622.gif

Game is over, put down the bottle now

Trey13

I think the only people that are delusional on the board are the people that constantly crap posted for months about how great Georgia was and how Georgia was going to Skulll drag ALABAMA down the field.

To steal some crap posting of one of the favorite quoted worshipers on the board. ALABAMA HAS THE history, it has the facility and it has the team to play anyone anywhere anytime. AND ALABAMA did!

I hope everyone enjoys the toilet bowls they are going to be approaching. ALABAMA has some real football left to play.

Roll Tide
U found u a new phrase I see. Only after someone else said it. "Skull drag"… god u are the gift that keeps on giving. Ur just one odd person. I've always said that. Not just now sense UGA got "skull drug" ;)

prstide

Thanks for reminding us TENNESSEE fans of that buddy……you know I really don't have anything against Bama's program, coaches, players, etc. I grew up around several guys just like you here in Middle Tennessee…..2nd or 3rd generation bandwagon bammers who's father or grandfather jumped on in the Bear years. The same guys to this day who try to make me feel inferior to them because of a football team. The same guys who went $1000's in debt to send their kids to Bama just to fulfill some dream that they couldn't accomplish. It's a shame somebody uses a football program to shame someone else. My wife's cousin who is a die hard 2nd generation bammer, won't speak to her this day because she commented on his Facebook after the Auburn Iron Bowl win in 2013. I've met some humble bammers though that you could actually talk with but honestly the majority are like the three of you stooges on this talk board.
hd attention GIF

trtr0611

Roll Tide
Boy Curly stooge is on a roll tonight….WOW! I've lurked on this forum for a long time and just from my observation you seem to hate any team/person that threatens bama's dominance in any way. Of course It's always been Auburn, then Clemson when they dominated bammers. Now you seem to hate Georgia even though Bama beat them. You're some kind of special buddy. Known a lot like you as I said in an earlier post. I just kinda laugh and go on. Well I'll go back to my toilet bowl. Maybe you can find Moe and Larry and have a rammer jammer party. Hope you don't get too butthurt.

trtr0611

Ranger5100

Me and my best friend were talking about this yesterday.
We both agree that right now Georgia is the better team.
Just so hard to bet against Alabama though... they seem to most always get it done.
I SHOULD be a heck of a game and I really feel that Georgia might beat them.

I'm gonna go with Bama though.
Who you think will win?
looks like you were right on the mark

Latest posts