Georgia v/s Alabama

prstide

It makes one wonder what is the reason for Bama's slipping this year? Could the constant coaching turnover, especially on offense, be a culprit? It would make sense that the players having to learn a new, or at least different, play-call philosophy, blocking schemes, etc. could have an impact.
This absolutely has an effect on consistency of play from year to year. Bill O'Brien was not a good hire considering the offensive system Alabama had established under Kiffin to Sark to Locksley to Sark. They at least schemed similarly—Bill O'Brien ain't in the same offensive mindset of the other previously mentioned OC's.
The defense is a different story. Golding has been there several years now and the defense keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. 🤷🏻‍♂️

tree_ghost

Down here in Atlanta. Getting some pregame festivities in….can't wait to be at the game!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1F76C4CD-9971-4448-BCD0-848E2FB2B192.jpeg
    1F76C4CD-9971-4448-BCD0-848E2FB2B192.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 49

Spurhunter

If I could get Alabama at +7 I'd take it, but for now I'm sitting this one out.
DK had an odds boost special on the game so I took the alternative line of alabama+11 @ -109. Not a bad deal. Everybody in the country is betting Georgia, so I'll go with the house and take the Gumps. I'm 3-0 so far today with Baylor, Northern Illinois, and TENNESSEE.

Latest posts