Georgia 11-Year-Old Maimed by Trio of Pit Bulls

Bambi Buster

Be forewarned some might consider the photos in the article a bit graphic.

"Burt Baker III, the owner of the dogs, told police his dogs enjoy chasing people on bicycles. Baker was arrested shortly after and charged him with reckless conduct.....

.......Mason's mother, Kellie Aguilar, told the outlet this isn't the first time the family has filed a complaint about Baker's dogs.

"Nobody's ever done anything," Ericka added. "They just run loose. They're not behind the fence. They're not tied up. They run loose 24/7.″..."

Burt looks to be an outstanding American and neighbor, obviously not a man to be trifled with.

0_PAY-CEN-JustinGilstrap-14.jpg

Snake

Supporter
What is it about pit bulls that attracts the riff raff of society?
Hold on brother, I used to raise them 😂 But hindsight I guess you could call me riff raff justifiably . You didn't hear of this when I raised them most attacks came from German Shepherds and Dobermans . I once said these are a different breed about them even though they are called the same . These types I wouldn’t have unless it's due to a transformation of some sort.

Last edited:

Tenntrapper

A neighbor about half mile away has one. Whenever she leaves, it chases her car we'll past our house. It's never offered to come into our yard, and has never seemed aggressive at all. That said, first time it decides to make a pitstop here, will probably be it's last. I have no use for them, and her just letting it run loose is just asking for it.

DeerCamp

To me, having a dog is no different than having a gun from a responsibility standpoint.

If you choose to keep your gun loaded, not in a safe, with the safety off, a touchy trigger and laying around where anyone can grab it, then you might own a pit bull too.

Last edited:

Sako

Kill all the dogs, throw the guy in jail for a while and take and sell everything the dude has and give the money to the boy... then when he gets out of jail, all of the money he makes needs to be garnished and if he is on welfare, take that money and give it to the kid... Oh... and the animal control person needs to be fired as well

Kimber45

To me, having a dog is no different than having a gun from a responsibility standpoint.

If you choose to keep your gun loaded, not in a safe, with the safety off and laying around where anyone can grab it, then you might own a pit bull too.
I guess people have changed.. I’m 60, and when I was young, I KNEW there‘d be no meat left on my backside if I were to touch someone’s gun. They were in the corner by the fireplace, bedroom etc at my grandfathers. They were in the back windows of every adult male family member, and while I always “looked”.. never as much as raked the dust off a stock. Since society now is one that allows children to somewhat raise themselves with the help of television, I’d say locking up our guns is definitely a must. As far as pits go, learned my lesson with my idiot neighbor.. and there won’t be another aggressive dog of any kind leave my place on its own… I’ll help, and with a guarantee of no return

DeerCamp

I guess people have changed.. I’m 60, and when I was young, I KNEW there‘d be no meat left on my backside if I were to touch someone’s gun. They were in the corner by the fireplace, bedroom etc at my grandfathers. They were in the back windows of every adult male family member, and while I always “looked”.. never as much as raked the dust off a stock. Since society now is one that allows children to somewhat raise themselves with the help of television, I’d say locking up our guns is definitely a must. As far as pits go, learned my lesson with my idiot neighbor.. and there won’t be another aggressive dog of any kind leave my place on its own… I’ll help, and with a guarantee of no return
Point was simply to take something that requires great responsibility and handle it as if it doesn't.

I keep a pistol in my backpack (not in a safe), but it's somewhat hidden, in a holster and I don't keep one in the chamber.

Both of my kids are smart and know how to handle firearms (and how not to). However, I don't trust their friends to have the same training.

Kimber45

Point was simply to take something that requires great responsibility and handle it as if it doesn't.

I keep a pistol in my backpack (not in a safe), but it's somewhat hidden, in a holster and I don't keep one in the chamber.

Both of my kids are smart and know how to handle firearms (and how not to). However, I don't trust their friends to have the same training.
I get it, but the tremendous gap between the two is one to be considered. A gun is as safe as the person who’s holding it. An animal thinks for themselves, and pits have not only an aggressive background.. but also an ability to carry out tremendous damage when they decide to.

Pic IN the Casa

Hold on brother, I used to raise them 😂 But hindsight I guess you could call my riff raff justifiably . You didn't hear of this when I raised them most attacks came from German Shepherds and Dobermans . I once said these are a different breed about them even though they are called the same . These types I wouldn’t have unless it's due to a transformation of some sort.
I wasn't broad stroking all PB owners. Just making the case that it seems the breed attracts hoodrats and hoodrat wannabes.

Latest posts