Gas golf cart??

B

biglefty20

Anyone have one they use? I shoot a lot of sporting clays and most people have decked out carts.. I have a Polaris ranger currently, thought about switching to a cart..one big reason is for the extra seats around the house riding kids around , plus extra shooters .. I don’t use my ranger enough . Thoughts? Anyone have one they are getting rid of? Know a dealer with some not brand new ones? I’d prefer gas with lift and foldable back seat

Not sure I want to get rid of Polaris since it’s 4x4 and nice, but kicking idea around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-Tennessean

X-Tennessean

P

poorhunter

I inherited from a friend an old dump bed golf cart. It’s not lifted, but does have ATV tires on the back, and I use the heck out of that thing on the farm and hunting. It is old and slow, but the bed is rated to 800 pounds and it (usually) works! I just fill the bed up with kids to carry them around.

double browtine

double browtine

My dad gave us his old 1981 Yamaha 2 cycle golf cart. There ain't no telling how many hours it has on it. My kids use it to drive around and do their animal chores. Only thing about the gas carts is sometimes the engine will get hot. The 4 stroke ones seem to run longer before they get hot.