Garden seed ?

woodyard

Anyone know of any places in the upper half of NW TN that has a good selection of garden seed either in bulk or 1/2-1 lb packages. Something other than the livingston or ferry morse seed rack thing. Not my size pkg and most not varieties I want.
Used to get them at Henry Co Coop and they quit selling them a couple years ago. All else fails I will continue to order from some of the seed companies, but that has turned into somewhat of a rip off in prices.

bigjohn

2-Step Enabled
Any particular seed your looking for? I may have enough to get you a start. About the only seed I buy is sweet corn. I save all my other year to year.

JhnDeereMan

2-Step Enabled
Woodyard
Give Sauder Farm Country Market a call 270-885-1048. They are in Elkton KY and they are Amish/Mennonite. They will mail you a seed catalog. You will be hard pressed to beat their prices and they are very good quality seeds as well.

If you want to take a road trip to go see them go on a day that Fairview Produce Auction has a sale and you can see firsthand what some of the varieties look like when grown. A tremendous amount of produce goes through that auction with buyers from all over the Eastern U.S. attending. The auction is 1/2 mile from Sauder Market.

backyardtndeer

Martin rural king usually has a good selection. I usually go with greenway nursery in Milan, but don't usually have to buy much other than sweet corn.

Have not bought any plants or seed from coop in a looooong time.

Latest posts