Garbage turkey hunt

Rakkin6

catman529":16oty18p said:
Rakkin6":16oty18p said:
Social Media has made the average Americans IQ fall about 20 points. The whole infuencer thing just proves people can't think for themselves. Letting someone on instachat or facetwit that you don't know influence you I to anything just means you are a mouth breather and a lemming.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
no it hasn't made anyone dumber... social media has just shown the world how dumb some people really are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
True

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TheLBLman

drake799":xm2509oe said:
Well they won't fire Phillip.
His daddy is the one that manages Bills farms and been with him for years.
Bills son is just as bad in some them videos they shoot first and ask questions later....
Kinda what I figured.
"My boy didn't do nothing wrong" ---- That's how it rolls.

One generation builds it, the next generation destroys and loses it.

catman529

Jbird22":356fl8h7 said:
ROVERBOY":356fl8h7 said:
...Bill Jordan needs to monitor his people better, and not let dumb crap be put online.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2NYy0rdw50&t=29s ... Watch that and you'll see that Bill is no better. He and his son Tyler bragging about TSS after the gobbler flew off and crashed. I'm betting it was well north of the "50 yards" they claimed.
Shane Simpson has told of a couple birds that didn't flop right away with TSS. One bird took off like it wasn't even hit, and then started flopping around and died. The whole head was covered in pellet holes. Maybe he will chime in with more details. Seems like TSS on occasion will produce a delayed kill for some reason. Maybe the small shot size, I don't know.

simpzenith

catman529":1rjrd9dz said:
Jbird22":1rjrd9dz said:
ROVERBOY":1rjrd9dz said:
...Bill Jordan needs to monitor his people better, and not let dumb crap be put online.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2NYy0rdw50&t=29s ... Watch that and you'll see that Bill is no better. He and his son Tyler bragging about TSS after the gobbler flew off and crashed. I'm betting it was well north of the "50 yards" they claimed.
Shane Simpson has told of a couple birds that didn't flop right away with TSS. One bird took off like it wasn't even hit, and then started flopping around and died. The whole head was covered in pellet holes. Maybe he will chime in with more details. Seems like TSS on occasion will produce a delayed kill for some reason. Maybe the small shot size, I don't know.

Yes, I had one bird take off running (made it about 10 yards) then fell over and started flopping. Not sure how it was delayed. I do know that TSS just zips right through a turkey without causing as much trauma as a lead pellet. Of course, lead shot is softer and often bigger shot size.

Latest posts