Gamo Arrow PCP .22

cruff10

I have a gamo bone collector gen2 10x .22 and love it. I run squirrel dogs and that rifle is all I take now. I'm looking into getting a PCP and the gamo arrow looks like a good fit for what i'm looking for. Issue is how to pump up the pcp. It is only 125cc tank, how bad would it be to hand pump it? What hand pump would you recommend?

Hard to buy a $400+ compressor for a $220 gun. LOL.

Grill-n-man

You'll need a high compression hand pump that's basically a bicycle pump on triple steroids. How many pumps from full to empty varies quit a bit. I've got an Umarex Origin 22 cal that came with the pump instead of a scope thank goodness. From empty to full, around 3600psi, it takes over 100 pumps. Get 50+ full power shots before I air back up. Of course the more you shoot the more you pump and vice versa. If you got paintball outfits around a scuba tank or SCBA tank with fill fittings for your PCP you can get refilled for usually around $10-$15 then fill up gun from it.

Laserman1

Pumping isn't very hard to do just drop your weight as you push down. I have a benjiman marauder and it takes about 200 to get to 3000psi. I get 40 shots from 3000 to 2200 then I pump back up. About 50 pumps. I have targets out to 90 yards and let everyone who visits shoot off it back deck and ring the steel. Never has such a quiet accurate gun.

Last edited:

Latest posts