Funny story I thought of

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
I saw an ad on facebook where someone was selling a shock collar and it reminded me of a story my dad told me one time.

My dad worked at Goodyear in Union City for 20 years.
He had a guy that worked with him, R.C., for most of that 20 years, that was just a few years older than my older brother. RC and my dad became very close and RC told me at my dad’s funeral that he loved my dad just like he did his own father.

Anyway, they were pretty tight and one day my dad was at RC’s house and they were just sitting there talking or whatever and a guy they worked with pulled up.
I can’t say what they called him on here. Everybody called him that, it was his name as far as he was concerned. NJohn and we will leave it at that.

Anyway RC had been training his lab and had bought a shock collar to use in the training.
John asked, “What dat?”
It is a locator for my dog. I put it on him and no matter where he goes I can take this screen here and walk right to him.
No you don’t say.
Yessir, works great, here try it.

So John takes it in his hand and says, I be go hide off in them woods and you come find me.
RC says, no John you have to put it around your neck just like the dog because these diodes pick up your heartbeat, that’s how it tracks you.

No you don’t say. Welll I be.

So they talk John into putting this shock collar on and he takes off into the woods to “hide”.

Of course my dad is CRYING already from laughing.

RC puts it on the lowest setting and hits the button…. Nothing.
Bumps it up a notch and hits it again… nothing.
Then he turns it up quite a bit, not sure how high but several notches and hits the button.

WOOOOAHHHH ITS GOT A SHOTE IN IT IT’S GOT A SHOTE IN IT!!!!!

RC stands up and says, see it works, there you be!!!

I swear it is a wonder somebody didn’t kill both of those guys. LOL
It was always something like that with them.

duckduck84

duckduck84

Lmao

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

pressfit

pressfit

Hahaha... it's got a shote in it!!! thats so freaking funny!! Thanks !!

1 good shot

1 good shot

I just spewed coffee everywhere!
That is funny!

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
Last time I heard that story was when John came to our house after my mom died.
Him and my dad sat and talked about work and stories like this for a couple hours.
Different generation for sure and some fine fine people.

pressfit

pressfit

Now it's stuck in my head.. for two hours now all I can say is.. it's gotta shote in it.. it's gotta shote in it...

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
pressfit":v3ft1vbr said:
Now it's stuck in my head.. for two hours now all I can say is.. it's gotta shote in it.. it's gotta shote in it...

:rotf: :rotf:

Dbllunger

Dbllunger

Supporter
:lol: :lol:

Got a shote in it! Now that's funny.

My dad has a similar one about working the shrimp boats in Pascagoula Mississippi. One of his coworkers with a speach impediment came to him one day laughing about how the asian guy couldnt say "schwimps". He kept calling them "schlimps"

C

chrmayo

Supporter
Friend of my father in law had a bad speech problem. He went to look at a horse to buy. The lady showed it to him and walked it around the field. He said let me see it twot. She looked at him real funny and she raised the horses tail up. He said no twot...wun wun. Wanted to see it run.