RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
What did he do to ruin his case?

WTM

WTM

Supporter
pretty much lied and went on and on about how he thought rittenhouse was an active shooter then he lied about trying to surrender to rittenhouse.

the defense attorney asked him when he approached ruttenhouse he did not have his hands up and he had his pistol pointed at rittenhouse? the dude said correct. a first year real estate lawyer could have torn that guy's story apart.

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
Oh ok got ya.
Thanks.
I thought Rittenhouse did something.

iowavf

iowavf

He was caught trying to lie when the video showed it all, he didn't have a choice.

Specializedjon

Specializedjon

Supporter
1. He was carrying a loaded weapon with an expired carry permit
2. He chased Rittenhouse down while he was fleeing
3. He admitted under oath that Rittenhouse never pointed the rifle at him until he pointed HIS weapon at Kyle. Then he got his bicep "vaporized" (his words)

I think he was upset cause his man-bun fell out.

Case closed.

Spurhunter

Spurhunter

Supporter
The defense attorney showed a picture of Lefty with his hands up 5 feet away from Kyle. Kyle's AR was pointed at him but Kyle did not fire. Then he showed a picture of Lefty 3 feet away and closing on Kyle with his Glock 27 pointed at Kyle's head and his arm being vaporized. The attorney asked so when you were 5 feet away with your hands up he did nor shoot? That's right. But when you advanced on him with your Glock pointed at his head he shot you? That's correct. *Prosecutor does face palm in the background*

H

huntintn

Their gonna scare the jury into a guilty verdit, they don't need the best lawyers to do it. The doxxing of jurors will ensure it. Its another "lets try to get them pissed off" .

Specializedjon

Specializedjon

Supporter
Their gonna scare the jury into a guilty verdit, they don't need the best lawyers to do it. The doxxing of jurors will ensure it. Its another "lets try to get them pissed off" .
And their not hiding that!! Saw that thug on Tucker last night filming himself bragging about it. Where's the FBI? Where are the police? oh....forgot, we don't need them anymore. The criminals run the show now.

WTM

WTM

Supporter
Oh ok got ya.
Thanks.
I thought Rittenhouse did something.
when the guy said that it looked like rittenhouse was about to bust out laughing. you could tell he was silently celebrating. i probably would have.

his saving grace on the first guy he shot was the only person to witness it was a reporter that was trailing him said rosenbum was trying to grab his rifle when he shot him.

itd take a jury of 12 idiots to convict him on the felony charges.

B

brassmagnet

BMan, what's wrong with someone who identifies as legally carrying in the ghetto with a gat in his pants?? huntintn, he was lucky it only cost him an arm. If I saw him, I would have to ask for a hand, so I could say "Oh, never mind!!!

'