Fulmer banned

gator-n-buck

"Level III violations are a byproduct of a healthy compliance program," Andrew Donovan, UT's associate athletics director for compliance, said in a statement to USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee."

When it's caught on video. Read between the lines.... :rotf:

Didn't know CJP staff needed help from the AD that was fired as the one time HC.

All I know is...... :rotf:

PillsburyDoughboy

gator-n-buck":3hs43cwt said:
"Level III violations are a byproduct of a healthy compliance program," Andrew Donovan, UT's associate athletics director for compliance, said in a statement to USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee."

When it's caught on video. Read between the lines.... :rotf:

Didn't know CJP staff needed help from the AD that was fired as the one time HC.

All I know is...... :rotf:
When its caught on Video. LOL

PillsburyDoughboy

scn":1mnlxxip said:
Of course, no secondary violation for Butch coaching on the sidelines during the NC game.

He was more like a ugly cheerleader . Think Craig Spartan SNL skit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

Honestly Now that Tee is on board vols now have a homer in the ranks . The best thing that they could do for themselves is separate themselves from Phil . He's past his time and is going to do nothing but hold the team back .

But by all means keep him . He makes great fodder .

cbhunter

PillsburyDoughboy":1yaxux43 said:
Honestly Now that Tee is on board vols now have a homer in the ranks . The best thing that they could do for themselves is separate themselves from Phil . He's past his time and is going to do nothing but hold the team back .

But by all means keep him . He makes great fodder .

GLAD TO HAVE PHIL BACK WITH THE VOLS, but thanks for your concern :tu:

buckaroo

In Fulmers last few years recruiting was down and he made an OC hire in Clawson that broke the camels back, and the VFL that he is came back in a different role and fought of the garbage that had been in control , so all is good

cardia10

In the last 10 years, we would beg to have Fulmer's last year. High expectations spin out of control. We have never been perennial contenders for national championships, but some "funders" of the program expect this every year. You don't win the Kentucky Derby with donkeys unless you are watching kids cartoons.

Latest posts