FSU freshman qb suspended

baddnole

gator-n-buck":1l6qssfe said:
Been charged with a misdemeanor. He punched a girl. Consensus is he is gone from the team. Video from the bar supports the charge. Another Mr. Florida gone.
However, because Johnson faces a misdemeanor, he will be served the notice to appear by a sheriff's deputy and not be arrested.

You should know better than trust ESPIN

Mudbone

A misdemeanor? Dang! I know of men getting agg assault felony charges for bar fights less vicious.

What's up with all these athletes hitting women these days. Disgusting!

baddnole

Mudbone":3cqjmoo9 said:
A misdemeanor? Dang! I know of men getting agg assault felony charges for bar fights less vicious.

My Dad taught me never hit a woman. Most athletes don't have ,or grew up with no father present.
Most Noles believe he should be dismissed.----Probably head to Auburn.

Mudbone

baddnole":3l1zjvio said:
Mudbone":3l1zjvio said:

My Dad taught me never hit a woman. Most athletes don't have ,or grew up with no father present.
Most Noles believe he should be dismissed.----Probably head to Auburn.
Most noles?... Dismissed?!!!!

Dude should be in jail and banned from college athletics.
My brother in law who is 22 was at a bar on the 4th and got into a fight that he didn't start, and won, and was charged with felony agg assault.

This punk sucker punched a woman when he was underage drinking at a bar and gets a misdemeanor? Something stinks.

baddnole

Gonna be hard to put him in jail Mudbone.You better look at the film again,on big screen. She did knee him first and threw the first punch.No sucker punch here. She is 21 and he was not,she could be charged. He will be dismissed. You know he will never be banned for this. To many beat their wives and girlfriends,from all schools. I am not sticking up for him. I've already said he should go.

Mudbone

baddnole":rl1p82ry said:
Gonna be hard to put him in jail Mudbone.You better look at the film again,on big screen. She did knee him first and threw the first punch.No sucker punch here. She is 21 and he was not,she could be charged. He will be dismissed. You know he will never be banned for this. To many beat their wives and girlfriends,from all schools. I am not sticking up for him. I've already said he should go.
That "knee" and the punch she "threw" clears him?

If a girl slaps you, can you go straight to her jaw and not go to jail? Maybe in Seminole country, but I guarantee that shot lands you in jail here.

redblood

Mudbone":1we0lsup said:
baddnole":1we0lsup said:

If a girl slaps you, can you go straight to her jaw and not go to jail? Maybe in Seminole country, but I guarantee that shot lands you in jail here.

as well it should. and even if she deserved it, is this the kind of character you want in your qb? well, it is FSU so I guess this is model citizenship compared to past qbs.

THEdonkey0515

gator-n-buck":3fi0b4d5 said:
He will end up at Auburn.... :)
I don't know man, Nick saban and bama are all about them second chances :tu: don't you remember ole saint nick's tear jerker of a speech about second chances after signing that kid who had been kicked off like 2 teams already and arrested for hitting a girl? Think he got arrested again for same thing after going to bama lol.

Either way he ends up in the state of bama ;)

baddnole

redblood":3kfhlabt said:
Mudbone":3kfhlabt said:
baddnole":3kfhlabt said:

as well it should. and even if she deserved it, is this the kind of character you want in your qb? well, it is FSU so I guess this is model citizenship compared to past qbs.

Y'all sure try to twist things. No one said they even wanted him to stay on the team. No one here !! No one said the knee and punch cleared him. I know you read better than that mudbone. redblood I can understand but didn't think you went that low mudbone. HE HAS been kicked off the team that is all Fisher and the administration can do.

redblood

baddnole":e7g3zlg2 said:
Mudbone":e7g3zlg2 said:

" Most athletes don't have ,or grew up with no father present."

The Baddnole FSU excuse machine has refueled and is leaving the station

baddnole

THEdonkey0515":1f6481xx said:
gator-n-buck":1f6481xx said:
He will end up at Auburn.... :)
I don't know man, Nick saban and bama are all about them second chances :tu: don't you remember ole saint nick's tear jerker of a speech about second chances after signing that kid who had been kicked off like 2 teams already and arrested for hitting a girl? Think he got arrested again for same thing after going to bama lol.

Either way he ends up in the state of bama ;)

Maybe with the way Vandy has recruited lately, they will try and recruit him.He has a good GPA

Mudbone

You are right badnole, you never said the knee or punch "cleared" him but you said it would be hard to jail him because the video shows a knee and a punch.

As for vandy recruiting him, I HIGHLY doubt it. If they did, they would lose one of their only fans.

redblood

[/quote]

Y'all sure try to twist things. No one said they even wanted him to stay on the team. No one here !! No one said the knee and punch cleared him. I know you read better than that mudbone. redblood I can understand but didn't think you went that low mudbone. HE HAS been kicked off the team that is all Fisher and the administration can do.[/quote]

ouch, baddnole those words cut deep. perhaps its time for everyone lighten up. after all, recent research has indicated that laughter is important for gents in your age bracket. Here is a link I found. Perhaps it will illicit a chuckle and brighten your day.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/4/3 ... ewest-meme