FSU freshman qb suspended

TreyB

UFS is no different from any other school. Wonder if Winston has stood on anymore tables and yelled his Famous saying?

baddnole

TreyB":3ns5xbk0 said:
UFS is no different from any other school. Wonder if Winston has stood on anymore tables and yelled his Famous saying?

Learn to read and you you will find out that never happened at all. That the best you can do at letting it go Trey.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/f ... -post.html

since you are bringing up old news----------------- :tu:

TreyB

baddnole":3azjpnys said:
TreyB":3azjpnys said:

Learn to read and you you will find out that never happened at all. That the best you can do at letting it go Trey.

Yummy everyone must have gotten it wrong when they sat him out for the Clemson game. Pretty sure it was all over the news.

Mudbone

baddnole":1d4b6n47 said:
TreyB":1d4b6n47 said:

Jameis really didn't say that? I can't find anywhere that says it never happened. All I can find is that he was suspended for a half against Clemson for it.
It's pretty sad that jameis has never done anything wrong but yet he's been suspended from games and all these people report bad things about him for no reason. He didn't steal the crab legs, they were given to him. He didn't rape the girl, she wanted it. He didn't scream profanities, that was all made up. He didn't shoot windows with a Bb gun, he just wouldn't do that. Poor boy.

TreyB

^^^^^^^^Exactly! Sad that some is acting like we are the ones in the wrong.

baddnole

Mudbone":2m1895kv said:
baddnole":2m1895kv said:
TreyB":2m1895kv said:

Jameis really didn't say that? I can't find anywhere that says it never happened. All I can find is that he was suspended for a half against Clemson for it.
It's pretty sad that jameis has never done anything wrong but yet he's been suspended from games and all these people report bad things about him for no reason. He didn't steal the crab legs, they were given to him. He didn't rape the girl, she wanted it. He didn't scream profanities, that was all made up. He didn't shoot windows with a Bb gun, he just wouldn't do that. Poor boy.

As far as old news goes,I am not the one who brought any of that up about Jameis, I know how much y'all love and try to vilify him.SEC thing and your love for ESPIN. GnB and his Gator buddy TreyB did that. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Shoot mudbone I never said Jameis didn't say fhritp.Jameis did say those words in front of about ten people who were in that area at that time. There was 1 cuss word in there. He was suspended for 1 full game ,not a half.He NEVER stood on a table in the student union,that is another lie from Mark Schlabch and ESPIN. It was the only game he was suspended for in football,in the 3 years he was there. He was ,rightfully so,suspended for the crab legs hookup.He knew it was wrong and never fought the citation he was issued. Being given and stealing them is the same in that case.

No Jameis didn't rape that girl, Erica Kinsman. It was consensual and has been judged so 6 times with 1 more to go in Civil Court. Yes they took his bb gun away for hunting squirrels. I do admire your flair for the dramatics though.

https://hashtagfacts.files.wordpress.co ... tweet3.png

Desmond Howard said during the same GameDay show prior to the Clemson game." Even if he said he was on this side of a table when he was in fact on the other or at the bottom of the stairs instead of the top, really means nothing and certainly does not warrant a suspension longer than what he originally received."

ESPIN knew the true story by this time and never tried to correct it.

baddnole

TreyB":ac1c2ptc said:

LOLOL what is this we group we you speak of Trey. Why in the world with all your criminals at UF :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: would you even say that

baddnole

baddnole":1i90n6ts said:
TreyB":1i90n6ts said:

LOLOL what is this we group we you speak of Trey. Why in the world with all your criminals at UF :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: would you even say that

You keep forgetting Trey,Treyon did rape that girl.

TreyB

Us as in the nation minus BadNole. It is really really sad. And IF Treon raped her he would be still going to court over it.......kinda like Winston! Sad

baddnole

TreyB":xjs9jhv7 said:
Us as in the nation minus BadNole. It is really really sad. And IF Treon raped her he would be still going to court over it.......kinda like Winston! Sad

Overstated and wrong again Trey.

"Don't tell nobody bout nothing," Harris texted to his accuser's phone, according to the University Police Department report.

The woman responded with, "And don't try me ever again," and, "I wouldn't even come near me if I were yu."

Really sad Trey. Y'all can do better than a rapist.

TreyB

Like I said... U are so sad for saying he didn't do 90% of the things he did.

baddnole

TreyB":131rxmnh said:

After midnight Oct. 6, the woman went to get a rape kit at Shands South in Gainesville, according to an incident report. While at the emergency room, she told police she was "ready to move forward and press charges."

But the investigation stalled Oct. 9, when the woman contacted investigators and signed a waiver withdrawing her complaint. Police have since closed their investigation into the case.

She got her payoff from boosters by this time. Your sad Trey that you defend this guy.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/244008357/Cal ... y-redacted

redblood

baddnole":1wz3wmfw said:
TreyB":1wz3wmfw said:

After midnight Oct. 6, the woman went to get a rape kit at Shands South in Gainesville, according to an incident report. While at the emergency room, she told police she was "ready to move forward and press charges."

But the investigation stalled Oct. 9, when the woman contacted investigators and signed a waiver withdrawing her complaint. Police have since closed their investigation into the case.

She got her payoff from boosters by this time. Your sad Trey that you defend this guy.

sounds familiar doesn't ol baddnole. But rape isn't a crime in the state of Florida, right

redblood

mtn cur":1n93mw70 said:
every school has it, he's just a kid in...5...4...3...2...and.....

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

lol, and I am sure she was asking for it like all college girls are. probably just another "cleat chaser". and jimbo only recruits good kids and holds them to the highest moral code of conduct

redblood

mjac":1vmbkef9 said:
And so it goes...........the media, including this forum, if it hits the police blotter it qualifies as sport talk.

Move on, nothing new to see here..............

the police blotter and jail intakes are most efficient and current way to keep up with FSU football

baddnole

redblood":1xispykz said:
mjac":1xispykz said:
And so it goes...........the media, including this forum, if it hits the police blotter it qualifies as sport talk.

the police blotter and jail intakes are most efficient and current way to keep up with FSU football

Thanks for the Nole love redblood ,didn't know you wanted to keep up. How is your boy Mariotta doing. Holding his team hostage for a couple of dollars.. All them bad Florida boys already signed to help their teams. :party: :party: :bore: :bore:

baddnole

redblood":3ea142t0 said:
baddnole":3ea142t0 said:
TreyB":3ea142t0 said:

sounds familiar doesn't ol baddnole. But rape isn't a crime in the state of Florida, right

Just as bad a crime as in Tenn redblood. You know of any rapes there?

redblood

baddnole":zfaeekl2 said:
redblood":zfaeekl2 said:
mjac":zfaeekl2 said:

Thanks for the Nole love redblood ,didn't know you wanted to keep up. How is your boy Mariotta doing. Holding his team hostage for a couple of dollars.. All them bad Florida boys already signed to help their teams. :party: :party: :bore: :bore:

yes I do. vandy- and they handled it..fast (cant same the same for the courts). I say hang em all, I am loyal to know alma mater- only justice

Latest posts