FSU did not deserve to be in the playoffs...

Grouseman

We'll I know it doesn't matter but I for one am done with watching ball. My wife is a fan and she's from bama. I've told her every week exactly what would happen in every game bama has played. I even told her how bama would make the playoff. It's no coincidence. Her family was ticked every week because I was right. I called it almost perfectly besides the actual points on the board.( I got close with that). Anyway after they got put in last night they finally admitted after years and years it's all a scam. Everyone knows it but only some will admit it. I'm not saying bama is bad. They're good enough to get close enough to win but if you don't believe it's manipulated to be put in their favor, you're blind. Even a buddy called me last night that is a big bama fan and said we'll I guess I now see what your saying. It's a lie and it's all about the money. Good to know some still have honor.
Bama living rent free in your orange clouded mind. Love it.

jwp1964

I think the point people are missing is that ALABAMA went into Georgia and Beat Georgia who at the time was the #1 team in the country.

Now Georgia and FSU are going to play each other in the Orange Bowl and you are fixing to see how bad FSU really is. They are going to get killed. Its not going to even be close.
Let's revisit this post after the game….

bloodtrailing

We'll I know it doesn't matter but I for one am done with watching ball. My wife is a fan and she's from bama. I've told her every week exactly what would happen in every game bama has played. I even told her how bama would make the playoff. It's no coincidence. Her family was ticked every week because I was right. I called it almost perfectly besides the actual points on the board.( I got close with that). Anyway after they got put in last night they finally admitted after years and years it's all a scam. Everyone knows it but only some will admit it. I'm not saying bama is bad. They're good enough to get close enough to win but if you don't believe it's manipulated to be put in their favor, you're blind. Even a buddy called me last night that is a big bama fan and said we'll I guess I now see what your saying. It's a lie and it's all about the money. Good to know some still have honor.
It is all a scam? Honor in thinking there is a great conspiracy theory? If that is the only way you can get through this is to think a team you hate has some kind of inside track, go for it.

With your knowledge of how games will turn out you should go pro gambler.

bloodtrailing

I'm not a FSU, Alabama, or GA fan so I can say this easily without emotion. FSU did what they had to do to get in. The committee based their decision on what they "may" could do without their starting QB and that is garbage. How bad a team might do when they get in is a non factor.
The selection criteria has this exactly as a factor.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
If milroe had broken his leg with 30 seconds to go and bama beat Georgia, I doubt bama would be in this either
This refutes everything everyone said about "can't have a playoff without an SEC team". Or would they put Georgia in instead of Alabama? You know, the team that is now ranked behind FSU. The team that "everyone" knows will beat the team ranked ahead of them by at least 35 points? Some Alabama fans have at least admitted that this selection was wrong. They are glad their team is in, but it was not the right decision based upon the way the committee was supposed to rank teams. I acknowledge that 1) Alabama is pretty clearly one of the best 4 teams this year. 2) that the committee put Alabama in because they are one of the best, but more importantly because they are in the SEC and they will make more money with Alabama in the playoffs.

JBell

I really think Georgia would be in if that was the case. I've said on here numerous times, I don't think fsu should be ranked higher than 7 or 8. I do think the committee got that wrong. I think they let their pitty for excluding a undefeated team cloud their judgement.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I really think Georgia would be in if that was the case. I've said on here numerous times, I don't think fsu should be ranked higher than 7 or 8. I do think the committee got that wrong. I think they let their pitty for excluding an undefeated team cloud their judgement.
I actually was able to watch 3 FSU games this year, and never thought they were consistent enough to be in the top ten. Streaky on offense and defense. That being said, they went undefeated and won their conference. That equals being in the playoffs.

JBell

Yea I thought they were 6-7 with their starter qb. Even less without him. And I'm not buying the "undefeated" deal. That's why they rank strength of schedules. Not all are created equal.

Volbuck777

It is all a scam? Honor in thinking there is a great conspiracy theory? If that is the only way you can get through this is to think a team you hate has some kind of inside track, go for it.

With your knowledge of how games will turn out you should go pro gambler.
I definitely would sir and do other sinful things that I truly feel like I could make a ton of money at in which I have. But, I gave my life to the Lord years ago. I submitted and am now committed. Money doesn't mean as much to me as my life. But I have a friend that has made a living at these things and he sure makes it look appealing. Being a Christian sure makes it hard to have lustful fun. But I'll choose Jesus every time.

JBell

Church Read GIF by Robert E Blackmon

bloodtrailing

Y'all go on about fsu but they are identical to osu in 2014. Osu played they're 3rd string QB and won the title. They had lost once to VT they almost got beat 2 other times once by a mediocre Minnesota team. Zeke Elliott ran all over a great bama defense. So this alone should put to bed that fsu shouldn't be in the playoff. History 101
I did not know Zeke and Cordell (12 Gauge) play for FSU. Getting harder to take you seriously.

JBell

Florida states back ups had their chance…. They didn't lite anything up

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
Y'all go on about fsu but they are identical to osu in 2014. Osu played they're 3rd string QB and won the title. They had lost once to VT they almost got beat 2 other times once by a mediocre Minnesota team. Zeke Elliott ran all over a great bama defense. So this alone should put to bed that fsu shouldn't be in the playoff. History 101
I wouldn't call it identical.

At the end of the 2014 season, in their conference championship game, Ohio State beat Wisconsin 59-0. That may have had a more positive impact than Florida State's struggle against Louisville.

Florida State should have been in this season's playoff but there is not enough room with only four teams; all four selected are conference champions.

Latest posts