Sold/Expired FS: 2005 Polaris Sportsman 700 EFI 4 wheeler

Cotis

Posting this for my good friend and hunting partner. It's a 2005 Polaris 700 with electronic fuel injection. He purchased it from a guy in Arkansas about 5 years ago, and it has been used very sparingly since (that's why he is selling it). Currently has 2004 hours on it. We went through it thoroughly when he bought it, changing all the fluids and checking mechanicals. It had aftermarket rims and worn tires on it so Doug found a brand new set of Polaris take-off rims and tires from a Razor which got it back to factory config. Almost zero wear on these tires, less than 20 hours. We replaced all worn suspension bushings and steering tie rods, making it track and steer perfectly again. I re-wired the entire winch setup since it was half-assed done by someone who had little electrical experience. It's 100% now. He replaced a front headlight that was cracked and rear taillight lens covers. He also had the seat recovered. Polaris rear toolbox is included. It has a new battery, put in earlier this year. It is located in Memphis, TN area (Bartlett suburb to be exact). He is asking $3300 but is open to offers. You can PM me and I will forward or you can reach him directly at 901-301-75 zero four.

I don't post here all that much, but I've done a deal with Kimber45 before (sold him a H&K USP compact), he can vouch for me.

Cotis

thomasmckinney12":3taknehg said:
Lots of hours?

I don't understand the question. It does not have an hour meter on it so # of hours = however long it took to get 2000 miles! Overall the the ATV is in good condition, has tons of power with this engine. Looking for reasonable offers on it.

thomasmckinney12

Lots of hours and low miles means alot of easing around at low speeds. 2004 miles is alot.

listen ..........God is talking he said use jackstands......

Latest posts