Frost just stole one big time.

BigD_625

cbhunter":2b4mgrhf said:
BigD_625":2b4mgrhf said:

I'm not very excited about it but this late in the game, we need to sign him if we cant flip anyone else.

I agree. He has almost as many INTs as TDs this year, so he should fit right in. I'm hoping Guarantano or McBride can be developed. I'm not excited about the idea of another Clausen type QB. I never liked either of the brothers that UT got.

cbhunter

BigD_625":1xi6hnn9 said:
cbhunter":1xi6hnn9 said:
BigD_625":1xi6hnn9 said:

I'm not very excited about it but this late in the game, we need to sign him if we cant flip anyone else.

I agree. He has almost as many INTs as TDs this year, so he should fit right in. I'm hoping Guarantano or McBride can be developed. I'm not excited about the idea of another Clausen type QB. I never liked either of the brothers that UT got.

I do love his raw talent and pro style but it's hard to overlook completion percentage and interceptions. He had an interception practically every 17 passes or so and barely a .500 passer. Watching his highlight reel it does seem like he was running for his life most of the time so I know that's some of it. If we get him, hopefully he can be coached up and ready in a couple years. Not like I'm very excited about any of our current qb's either so there's that. Personally I think McBride has the highest ceiling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayne

cbhunter":2v31ozh7 said:
BigD_625":2v31ozh7 said:
cbhunter":2v31ozh7 said:
BigD_625 said:

I do love his raw talent and pro style but it's hard to overlook completion percentage and interceptions. He had an interception practically every 17 passes or so and barely a .500 passer. Watching his highlight reel it does seem like he was running for his life most of the time so I know that's some of it. If we get him, hopefully he can be coached up and ready in a couple years. Not like I'm very excited about any of our current qb's either so there's that. Personally I think McBride has the highest ceiling

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/meet-unheralded-high-school-qb-already-nfl-coaches-salivating-160822072.html?__twitter_impression=true

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

cbhunter

wayne":2twuuall said:
cbhunter":2twuuall said:
BigD_625":2twuuall said:
cbhunter said:
BigD_625 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/meet-unheralded-high-school-qb-already-nfl-coaches-salivating-160822072.html?__twitter_impression=true

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

Yea I read that. I'm all for giving him a chance at this point. If he is coachable then he could be really special. Btw..... he was/is in Knoxville today

Latest posts