• Help Support TNDeer:

From 2010 - This Should Concern Us

BMan

Saw an article this morning that said Alex Jones had predicted our current situation over 10 years ago. NOT being an Alex Jones fan, and not being a conspiracy theorist in general, I passed over the article as probably a bunch of BS. However, during lunch I went back to the article and watched the video within the article, which interspersed Alex Jones' supposed radio or TV show from 2010 with recent footage of people in masks, etc. Still not sold, Alex.

However my curiosity was piqued, and since I like to go to the root of just about anything I dug to see if I could find the source for those claims. Lo and behold, he wasn't just talking smack - the report he references does in fact exist, and he pretty much accurately described it.

Turns out the Rockefeller Foundation, which has a long history of doing both good and bad in its history, put out a study on what they called, "Lock Step" and predicts/envisions what would happen in the event of a global pandemic. They go into depth on how freedoms will be violated and, once the emergency is over, the governments and elites will become even more tyrannical. It's a scary scenario, but it could have come straight out of a report on 2020.

I did a duckduckgo search for +"rockefeller study" +elite and found several articles that mention some of the content, but many are from 2020 rather than 2010. However, I was able to pick out a couple of terms from those stories and did a 2nd duckduckgo search for +tellingly +"even after the pandemic fades" and found several links to the stories originally published in 2010 - and was able to find the .pdf of the actual study.

For your evaluation, here's a story that refers back to Alex Jones' original article: July 2010 article

Here's the .pdf file of the Rockefeller Foundation report: Lock Step

Interesting reading to say the least. Your thoughts?

Last edited:

TAFKAP

Alex Jones could tell me that whales only swim in water, and I wouldn't believe him.

His method is to say as much crazy as he can, and when the blind squirrel eventually finds a nut, that's all he'll talk about. The dude is an unhinged moron, and his ONLY credibility is to sell website clicks to companies that sponsor him. He's got plenty of gullible people all around the world to keep his empire afloat

BMan

I think you're letting your hatred of Alex Jones overwhelm reading a study that he literally had nothing to do with, but is eerily prescient of the world today.

But, to each his own.

BMan

This is an excerpt from the scenario that was developed in 2010 by a think tank. While I'm sure it seemed far-fetched then, it's scary how well it describes 2020 and 2021 so far:

During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems—from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty—leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power. At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty—and their privacy—to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability. Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit. In developed countries, this heightened oversight took many forms: biometric IDs for all citizens, for example, and tighter regulation of key industries whose stability was deemed vital to national interests. In many developed countries, enforced cooperation with a suite of new regulations and agreements slowly but steadily restored both order and, importantly, economic growth.

TAFKAP

I find the sentiment concerning, and don't doubt there is some aspect of puppeteering going on.

But the notion of "don't believe everything you read on the internet" rings true here. A PDF is very easy to doctor.

BMan

I find the sentiment concerning, and don't doubt there is some aspect of puppeteering going on.

But the notion of "don't believe everything you read on the internet" rings true here. A PDF is very easy to doctor.

That's true. The really good doctored PDFs are able to go back in time 10-1/2 years and insert themselves as quotes in articles from 2010. That's an art not easily mastered.:rolleyes:

sgtwebb1

"Operation Lock Step" is a real thing.
Read it some years ago, after Obama had been reelected, the guy that sent it to me then reminded me of it about this time last year when the current plandemic exploded.
I do know it wasn't from Alex Jones.

BigRod

I looked into it a little bit, and will continue to do so. Another "Report" or "Operation" to look into is The Iron Mountain report. I'm not sure how much or how deep I want to go chasing the rabbit down the hole, but it does make one think.

BSK

The Rockefeller Foundation report is worth a read. It is not necessarily a prediction of the future. It was a workshop "thought game" of possible reactions to sudden change in the world, and the possible outcomes were based on two uncertainties: 1) whether governments and world trade are strong or weak, and 2) whether the worlds ability to adapt to the change is high or low. The workshop's goal was to envision possible world scenarios for each of the four possibilities [A) strong governments, low adaptability; B) weak governments, low adaptability; C) strong governments, high adaptability; and D) weak governments, high adaptability]. One possible scenario for what our current world situation is (strong world trade/governments and low adaptability) in the case of something like a world pandemic is shockingly prophetic. They titled this one scenario as "Lock Step." Again, that scenario is worth a read, but then so are the other three situations.

The workshop's definition of high and low societal adaptability is particularly prescient.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts